FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Are boys always wrong?





sourojit
Till date I am really messed up trying to figure out why girls think that we take away their freedom.
Why is it so if we care about them,its likely that we will ask them not to do things that will harm them or threat their security.Why dont they have the brain to get this instead of accusing us?
Da Rossa
Quote:
Till date I am really messed up trying to figure out why girls think that we take away their freedom.
Wait a minute: with what kind of girl are you hanging out with??? That's not mature from them. The way you described doesn't seem to be a problem with you at all, unless you stick like glue. And yes, boys are always wrong, so are the girls, the men, the women, and every human being. Plato said that 2400 years ago: the reality is out there, but our knowledge about it can be imperfect. So, that being said, that question is pointless. Tell us more about the "subject".
ponda
I think you're hanging out with the wrong kind of girl...
RubySlasher
Because from an early age, most girls are kept inside the house and aren't allowed outside because they're told by their parents that men will abduct and harm them. This becomes hardwired into their brain, and they stick to it.
Heck, I've stuck to it all my life.
That's why when a man offers me candy and a ride in his car, I start screaming and climb a tree.
Da Rossa
Quote:
That's why when a man offers me candy and a ride in his car, I start screaming and climb a tree.

Ok but please don't go to extremes. If someone offered a candy and a ride I would recuse even being a grown up guy Razz
Greatking
i dont think boys are always bad. just as girls are not always good. i goes two ways. there are bad guys and girls. its very unfortunate to meet the bad one. its always been said that men are bad and wicked. they are just the very strong ones. you could find a strong guy who is good. it does not really matter. i guess what we have to do is pray we meet the right and good people. because there are good people in this world. i know.
imera
It depends what the traditions are where you live, I don't believe every woman think that their freedom is gone. But you are not fair with a girl having to do everything a man asks because it can harm them or threat their security, its not like a man never does anything stupid that harms them or someone else. Would you stay at home and take care of the house and kids and all that? do as you would ask a woman to do? If you would do it then you can judge, but most men thinks that it's different between women and themselves.

I know both men and women which thinks in a way that makes me think they wouldn't fit in a relationship the rest of their life.

Being with someone means that you yourself should try to understand the other one, not only think they are stupid because they go out with a friend or that it's destroying them if they talk with a man, and so on.

Me and my man has come to an agreement which works well for us, I wash the dishes and he washes the floor, I hate doing the floor and he knows it, he doesn't say I'm a bad wife because I don't want to do something that he can help me with.

Why don't you try to talk with the woman? and try to understand and not judge my what the society always say.
bchuminx
it is not that guys are always on the wrong side; it depends..at times yeah we do make mistake..we make wrong assumption, but I guess in a relationship there is always give and take..compromise and being gracious..and never a control freak! relationship goes both ways and to keep it going you need to see that and enjoy each other..when it is all about love, it will be natural to help out with household chores, enjoy shopping together, cooking can be fun..yups ;D
wanshi
OF course not always, but often Embarassed
zbale
I cannot really help except by rephrasing the question in a less dramatic way:

"If a tree falls in the middle of the forest and nobody's around, is it the guy's fault?"
andysart380
everythings the guys fault...take my problem for example...this girl im seeing is a huge tease... but doesnt put out....then if i get mad about it im the ******
mikakiev
Sometimes boys think they're right but they are actually wrong...
andysart380
they have us fooled gentlemen...they can retain knowledge and have incredible memories...but most of them lack the common sense bestowed with the male gender
zbale
andysart380 wrote:
they have us fooled gentlemen...they can retain knowledge and have incredible memories...but most of them lack the common sense bestowed with the male gender


Well, most specimens of the male gender I know have not been bestowed with much of it, I think...
deanhills
sourojit wrote:
Till date I am really messed up trying to figure out why girls think that we take away their freedom.
Why is it so if we care about them,its likely that we will ask them not to do things that will harm them or threat their security.Why dont they have the brain to get this instead of accusing us?
I have to agree with the majority here that you are hanging out with the wrong girl, in fact, the behaviour is quite odd for a girl. In my experience it is usually the man who gets worried about his freedom, not the girl. This may not sound good, but possibly this girl was just saying something to get distance from you. Maybe you should give her what she asks, and move on. Human nature always tries to figure things out, and maybe there is really nothing to figure out except that she wants space. Fortunately there are so many other people around in the world, also many kinds of relationships. Maybe you need some space too?
taytay
well it goes both ways. Guys are wrong, and girls are wrong. there are bad boys and bad girls as well as good boys and good girls. You marry the girl who completes you. Your both going to be wrong at some points, but when they think as a perfect pair, they're usually right. did that make sense at all? lol
Denvis
Okay, let us not target the general male population. True, it is human nature to make mistakes and therefore be wrong at times BUT we cannot generalise that it is the men, or in your case, the boys that are always wrong. The solution lies in your hands. (I'm making assumptions) You could be the type who annoys the crap out of the girl you are in a relationship with or being around. In other words, you're a fly buzzing around a pile of shit, you're annoying. Stop being annoying and also stop saying boys in general are wrong because it is YOU who is wrong and it is up to YOU to solve your problem, we can only give you suggestions.

Having said that, please note:

There is a fine line between caring and being OBSESSIVE.
deanhills
Denvis wrote:
There is a fine line between caring and being OBSESSIVE.
Good point. And when a girl wants her space, then it is quite human to get paranoid about it, and that is probably just a step away from being "obsessive". Almost like a virus. The more space a person wants, the more attractive they get, and then also the more elusive and frustrating for the poor person that has to deal with it.
guggs
I am experienced enough to tell you that, yes, boys / men are always wrong.

As the old joke goes, I was looking for Miss Right but didn't realise that her forename would be Always.
coreymanshack
guggs wrote:
I am experienced enough to tell you that, yes, boys / men are always wrong.

As the old joke goes, I was looking for Miss Right but didn't realise that her forename would be Always.


haha, women are always right, true true. learn to accept it now.
zbale
Somehow I feel this conversation is not going anywhere.

The question is: does anyone have a convincing argument to tip the balance one way or another, or is it just a matter of "I think this" or "I think that"? And does the original question ('are boys always wrong?') allow any constructive kind of debate?
Denvis
zbale wrote:
('are boys always wrong?') allow any constructive kind of debate?


Short answer here is no. It's not not always the 'boy' that is wrong, but having that said, it doesn't mean the 'boy' is never wrong either, I KNOW this for a fact. This person who posted this thread has a problem. He either keeps finding the wrong girl or he is an over-protective person.

Quote:
Till date I am really messed up trying to figure out why girls think that we take away their freedom.


I don't know any guy that has said that about themselves, only guys that are way obsessive have been told that. It is clear to me, this person has been told by the girl 'You are taking away my freedom' but in a less direct way. He is too obsessive, give the girl some room. It's not the general male population, it is HIM, sourojit!Boys are not always wrong, boys are not never wrong either.
zbale
Right, 'Denvis', I think you've summed it up.

Probably for us to help it would be best to have more specific questions such as "what would you do if you were in my situation?".
Jaan
everyone's always wrong. in most relationships however the male is the alpha and in control of the direction of the relationship so it seems like he is right. who are we to judge love??? Wink Twisted Evil
Alaskacameradude
Yes. The sooner you figure this out, the sooner you will be able to have a 'real' relationship. You know. One with a girl.....who gets to remind you that you are always wrong.
Bluedoll
If she completely turns her life over to a boy for him to direct, if that is the situation, then perhaps she does loose her freedom.

If she tells him, "this is not acceptable to me" and he tells her, "she don’t have a brain" then I suppose he is a boy to blame.

She needs a man!
DGreatPronKing
In my opinion, I think that it doesn't matter if it's the boy or the girls fault. It's how you try to fix your way out of the problem that counts. In my relationship, we had many hardships and I admit sometimes I made wrong things but sometimes she does. And you know what, I often apologize and try to accept that it is my fault although it isn't. Because in a relationship(my opinion only), I believe you don't have to be egoistic and prove to your partner that your right, for me it's the love that counts. Well probably you can say "its because your the boy that's why you admit you're wrong!", well I can say that is not my point. Because even though I admit to my partner I'm wrong(even if it is really her mistake), I simply tell her after we fight what happened. I explain to her in a very simple, logical and in a very nice way.

my best example is this:

When we went out this Sunday, I asked her that we will take a little detour since I have a school project which involves interviewing cosplayers(guys who dress up as anime people). However, my classmate has the handy cam and we can't proceed going to the interview. So as we waited she got a little pissed off(although we are strolling the mall while we wait) , she said we are wasting time. I just smiled and said sorry it's my fault, come let's just get you some float from McDonalds(her favorite). Then as we take a sip in the McDonalds, I looked at her and told her, Are you thinking straight now? Ok let me ask you one thing, Why are we here? She stared at me and answered to go out together? I smiled and said yes, together right? Then why are you complaining? aren't we already together? I said that all that matters is we were together. Then it made her realize that, she smiled and hugged me and apologized for her actions.

My point:

It doesn't matter who is wrong or right. My opinion is that if you believe your partner is wrong, you should just try to have a control in the situation by admitting it's your fault. Then when he/she already calmed down, go tell her in a good way what you think, he/she might come to her senses. He / she may not, however I think they will explain their side and from there you can see his/her point of view. Because in the end you'll see that relationship is based on 5 things(for me) and one of them is "COMMUNICATION".
Greatking
i dont think every boy or man for that matter is wrong. like i always have to explain to people, saying everything is wrong is terribly wrong. cause there are good things and bad things. there are bad days and good days. so are there boys who are wrong and those who are right. there is evil and good in this life. this should mean something at least. if the sun shines today in the evening dusk falls. it does not mean its always shinning. there are some guys who have totally wrong mentality about the way to treat a woman. and there a women who have wrong mentality about how to treat a man. this could stem from upbringing, what was instilled in their minds or attide character.
Parkour_Jarrod
sourojit wrote:
Till date I am really messed up trying to figure out why girls think that we take away their freedom.
Why is it so if we care about them,its likely that we will ask them not to do things that will harm them or threat their security.Why dont they have the brain to get this instead of accusing us?



OKay with the majority of people, here, your hanging out wit da wrong gal

But my initial response when i saw the title was:

Boys arn't always wrong, but in an argument, the best thing to do is say the woman is correct even if you can get hundreds of people to agree the the man, the woman is correct, its the deal with things.

Back to the second question:

Quote:
Why is it so if we care about them,its likely that we will ask them not to do things that will harm them or threat their security.Why dont they have the brain to get this instead of accusing us?


Now this is because, of feminism, women want to have more and more rights, and IMO it is getting out of control.

I live in Australia so all my answer is coming from what i see and study here.

Men have a much larger advantage in society than women and its not because of gender and everything, but because men are physically stronger, yes it is debateable, but on average men are 4-10 times stronger than the average female.

Women have there wit, words and scream to get out of a situation, men have wit aswell, but when push comes to shove in this society wit doesn't go down well, it will more likely leave you with a stab wound or a bullet wound.

So mascuinity comes into account where the male can defend himself with his strength more than the woman can. The attacker can see this as a deterrant, whereas with women, there is no deterrant but there is the added bonus of vagina, which leads to rape...

Society has gone down the drain, and we have nothing to stop it.

Men like ourselves want to protect the women we love in life, and we can see whats happening in the world, it just depends on weather or not the woman can see everything i just explained aswell.

If your GF is a feminist, well, just let her be free, everything you say can and will be used against you later on, most feminists are extremists nowadays. In earlier times it was understood they wanted equality, and they have more power than men nowadays.

So, basically, all in all, your with the wrong chick man, go out there and find someone that you get along with great and someone else so that you both understand eachother very well.
iyepes
I don't think that boys are always wrong, they are just clueless most of the time.

Many generalization about men (and women) come from lack of communication, people not saying what they really expect from the other person and expecting the other to guess. A complete formula for disaster and fights.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, it could help very much both men and women.
zbale
DGreatPronKing wrote:
In my opinion, I think that it doesn't matter if it's the boy or the girls fault. It's how you try to fix your way out of the problem that counts. In my relationship, we had many hardships and I admit sometimes I made wrong things but sometimes she does. And you know what, I often apologize and try to accept that it is my fault although it isn't. Because in a relationship(my opinion only), I believe you don't have to be egoistic and prove to your partner that your right, for me it's the love that counts. Well probably you can say "its because your the boy that's why you admit you're wrong!", well I can say that is not my point. Because even though I admit to my partner I'm wrong(even if it is really her mistake), I simply tell her after we fight what happened. I explain to her in a very simple, logical and in a very nice way.

my best example is this:

When we went out this Sunday, I asked her that we will take a little detour since I have a school project which involves interviewing cosplayers(guys who dress up as anime people). However, my classmate has the handy cam and we can't proceed going to the interview. So as we waited she got a little pissed off(although we are strolling the mall while we wait) , she said we are wasting time. I just smiled and said sorry it's my fault, come let's just get you some float from McDonalds(her favorite). Then as we take a sip in the McDonalds, I looked at her and told her, Are you thinking straight now? Ok let me ask you one thing, Why are we here? She stared at me and answered to go out together? I smiled and said yes, together right? Then why are you complaining? aren't we already together? I said that all that matters is we were together. Then it made her realize that, she smiled and hugged me and apologized for her actions.

My point:

It doesn't matter who is wrong or right. My opinion is that if you believe your partner is wrong, you should just try to have a control in the situation by admitting it's your fault. Then when he/she already calmed down, go tell her in a good way what you think, he/she might come to her senses. He / she may not, however I think they will explain their side and from there you can see his/her point of view. Because in the end you'll see that relationship is based on 5 things(for me) and one of them is "COMMUNICATION".


I'm not sure how more ethical your approach is: I do not think telling your partner you are wrong when you think she is is fair to her: there is deception in that. In addition, the mode of communication you describe may lead you to stop valuing her positions (and perhaps also to stop questioning your own positions), since to an extent it does not matter anymore whether she is right or wrong (and possibly whether you are right or wrong).

I think members of a couple should be able (a) to state clearly and simply the fact that they disagree; (b) to accept that on a number of points it is ok to disagree; and (c) when it comes to making decisions on what to do, to choose together to go one way or another (in a sense, by saying "she is wrong but I'll say I'm wrong" you consider that you are fitter than her to make decisions on what's good for both of you, and that you don't even need to include her in the reflection -- not ok in my opinion).
pscompanies
OMG how feminist! lol

But seriously, I don't think this question has any viable or direct answer. It's all a matter of the situation in particular, and it's very difficult to generalise this way.
Flirting101
depends on the question.

A guy is wrong under these conditions...

1. When he agrees he is wrong.

.
..
...
....
.....

yup, that's it. Allow me to prove that.

Guy says let's see action movie. girl says we always see action movies... let's see romance movie. guy agrees.

Why did he agree? Who cares... but agree he did.

You want a girl to sleep with you... she says no.

You agreed with her. I'll prove it.

You don't like the idea but you (the guy) are actually agreeing with her. How? Well, women choose men based of safety. But not safety as the conscious mind perceives it but in the best way possible by instinct. Guys know this, instinctively, as well. The reason you don't advertise appropriate behavior is because you are afraid of the consequences. Instead you want HER to bridge the gap and ensure that you won't be hurt. You know it's weak behavior but you are afraid to do anything else.

Why should she sleep with a guy who doesn't exhibit the appropriate safety claims of strength? She shouldn't and they both know it. He is actually asking her to take pity on him and if he doesn't that's okay... so he has agreed with her. Because to disagree he must become an Alpha Male (and that risks the wrath of other Alpha Males...) and so he agrees.

i can go all day, people!

I'm right about 98% of the time. When I'm not I agree that I'm wrong. Just the way the world works.
guggs
Widening the question to "Are males always wrong ?" so that us older guys can have a say, I can categorically tell you that yes, we're ALWAYS wrong whenever a female is involved. The sooner you get used to that idea then the easier your life will be, believe me !
keppryy
I don't think that boys are always wrong, they are just mindless most of the time.

Many info about men (and women) come from lack of communication, people not saying what they really expect from the other person and expecting the other to guess. A complete formula for disaster and fights.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, it could help very much both men and women.

And remember boys aren't wrong.
keppryy
In my opinion, I think that it doesn't matter if it's the boy or the girls fault. It's how you try to fix your way out of the problem that counts. In my relationship, we had many hardships and I admit sometimes I made wrong things but sometimes she does. And you know what, I often apologize and try to accept that it is my fault although it isn't. Because in a relationship(my opinion only), I believe you don't have to be egoistic and prove to your partner that your right, for me it's the love that counts. Well probably you can say "its because your the boy that's why you admit you're wrong!", well I can say that is not my point. Because even though I admit to my partner I'm wrong(even if it is really her mistake), I simply tell her after we fight what happened. I explain to her in a very simple, logical and in a very nice way.

my best example is this:

When we went out this Sunday, I asked her that we will take a little detour since I have a school project which involves interviewing cosplayers(guys who dress up as anime people). However, my classmate has the handy cam and we can't proceed going to the interview. So as we waited she got a little pissed off(although we are strolling the mall while we wait) , she said we are wasting time. I just smiled and said sorry it's my fault, come let's just get you some float from McDonalds(her favorite). Then as we take a sip in the McDonalds, I looked at her and told her, Are you thinking straight now? Ok let me ask you one thing, Why are we here? She stared at me and answered to go out together? I smiled and said yes, together right? Then why are you complaining? aren't we already together? I said that all that matters is we were together. Then it made her realize that, she smiled and hugged me and apologized for her actions.

My point:

It doesn't matter who is wrong or right. My opinion is that if you believe your partner is wrong, you should just try to have a control in the situation by admitting it's your fault. Then when he/she already calmed down, go tell her in a good way what you think, he/she might come to her senses. He / she may not, however I think they will explain their side and from there you can see his/her point of view. Because in the end you'll see that relationship is based on 5 things(for me) and one of them is "COMMUNICATION".
zacky
sourojit wrote:
Till date I am really messed up trying to figure out why girls think that we take away their freedom.
Why is it so if we care about them,its likely that we will ask them not to do things that will harm them or threat their security.Why dont they have the brain to get this instead of accusing us?


there's a lot of questionable things that you mentioned here. First i don't know why you come up to this

questions because girls are also human being so definitely they can also commit mistakes regardless

whose doing bad or good. Second accusing guys doesn't mean that girls have no brain. I'm not a

defender of the women here but i guess it is better to clarify what you are talking so we can easily

pointed out what do you mean and help you.
_AG_
Boys or men arent always wrong. Women just hate it when they know they are wrong. We are an easy target for them to push the blame.
Related topics
Babies for sale on eBay tentacle
LOST
Vegetarianism
What is MORALITY, the concept? Let’s be philosophers.
what is the purpose of religion?
The "Make Money Online" Schemes
Should your Baby be born at Home?
America is you, no matter who you are
What software would you like to see on the market ?
NFS-carbon
My Religious Rant
Sketching Anime ?
Atrocities of man towards animals
Faith forum?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.