FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How can I change the description of my host account?

lytzolt11
As of this moment, my host account request is being processed. Would it be possible to change the description of my host account beforehand? Thanks. Smile
sonam
I don't understand what do you mean with description of your host. Question When you are get your free hosting then you can put there any type of content what is not prohibited with TOS.

Sonam
lytzolt11
Quote:
I don't understand what do you mean with description of your host. Question When you are get your free hosting then you can put there any type of content what is not prohibited with TOS.

Sonam

When I requested for a host account, I was asked to put a description and a comment for it.

Unfortunately, when I submitted it, I forgot something and that I wanted to edit the description.

However, as much as I wanted to edit, it's impossible already since I submitted it.

As of now, my host account is being processed. I don't know if I can change the description after the processing.
Vrythramax
lytzolt11 wrote:
When I requested for a host account, I was asked to put a description and a comment for it.

Unfortunately, when I submitted it, I forgot something and that I wanted to edit the description.

However, as much as I wanted to edit, it's impossible already since I submitted it.

As of now, my host account is being processed. I don't know if I can change the description after the processing.

I just handled your application. Please check your PM's.

-closed-