FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

To change this page, upload...

scary
Quote:
Welcome to the home of gofree.frihost.org
To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory

Well...I've uploaded all the files for the Invision Power Board in the public_html directory, what seems to be the problem Shocked

I've been using the "Core FTP" client...
mOrpheuS
scary wrote:
Well...I've uploaded all the files for the Invision Power Board in the public_html directory, what seems to be the problem Shocked

I've been using the "Core FTP" client...

You need to also remove the existing index.html and images/ from the public_html

May I remind you that we do not allow hosting of Invision Power Board / vBulletin (or any other paid script for that matter) - unless you produce some proof of purchase (PM it to Bondings).
scary
what proof exactly ?
mOrpheuS
scary wrote:
what proof exactly ?

A screenshot of your members' area / invoice on Invision Power board website is generally accepted as a proof of purchase.
scary
you mean the place, where it has written "user ... has paid for the Invision Power Board" - sth like that?
rvec
if you purchased it you should update to the latest version. I noticed you have version 2.3.5 while 2.3.6 has been released end of last year and 3.0.1 was released just a week ago.
mOrpheuS
-locked-