FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Redline Crew Gaming

Apachekiller
Hello,

I would like to tell you about a great site that I have made! I want you guys to come down and check it out and chat with us. We are not a clan but just a gaming group. We play many games together; many are free to play such as Combat Arms, Runescape, and TM Nations. We also play other paid games like Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142. We play many many more!

We talk about all the greatest hit games and the new ones to come! We hope to expand to Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield Bad Company 2. We are not just pc gamers also we are console gamers, Wii, Xbox, PS. So come and check it out and I am sure you will fit right in.

Right now I just have a forum but a real website will be coming shorty. We don't do clan matches we just play together. Also I plan on getting some servers for us in the games. So watch closely for that. I am also currently looking for some Moderators. But don't expect to just let right in.

We will be hosting our first event very soon, so you don’t want to miss out on it!

Visit us at: http://redlinecrew-forum.tk/

Site Admin

-Apachekiller Very Happy Smile Surprised Shocked Laughing Wink