FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ice Age

deanhills
Crazy_Canuck
I really have enjoyed these movies. I haven't seen the latest one, but I am sure I will take my daughter soon. Some "kids" movies I can't abide (so much that I can't think of any hideous ones- I have blocked them out Laughing), but I like these.
deanhills
Crazy_Canuck wrote:
I really have enjoyed these movies. I haven't seen the latest one, but I am sure I will take my daughter soon. Some "kids" movies I can't abide (so much that I can't think of any hideous ones- I have blocked them out Laughing), but I like these.
Right, there is something special in it, and it also has a good theme. I'm really looking forward to the new one too ... Smile
Vrythramax
I loved the original (I haven't seen the second either). I especially liked the sabertooth tiger....I'm a big fan of Denis Leary Smile

And the little guy who just wanted that damn acorn...he got trashed at every turn Laughing
Triple_7
I love the movies simply for Scrat the squirrel. The best part of any of the movies for me Laughing They ought to make an entire movie just of him Razz
Vrythramax
Triple_7 wrote:
I love the movies simply for Scrat the squirrel. The best part of any of the movies for me Laughing They ought to make an entire movie just of him Razz

THAT'S HIM! That's the little critter I was talking about, all he wanted was that acorn, and he kept getting the stuffing knocked out of him for it.
matam
I am a fanest of it!
guissmo
matam wrote:
I am a fanest of it!
There's no such word as fanest, but yeah. I get what you mean.

Anyway, I've never watched Ice Age. Maybe I should this weekend.
r4inm4ker
I watched Ice Age 1 and 2 on the planes, and they're quite entertaining. Haven't watched the third though, I heard it's very funny too, and plan to see it on DVD.
desonium
I have seen Ice age 1 and 2 and I enjoyed both. I am sure I will watch the third movie some day.
I especially like Manny, Everything he says sounds very funny because he is slissing like a snake Cool
deanhills
desonium wrote:
I have seen Ice age 1 and 2 and I enjoyed both. I am sure I will watch the third movie some day.
I especially like Manny, Everything he says sounds very funny because he is slissing like a snake Cool
I also like him because he is so unassuming. Almost innocent.
fsal54
They are so cool , also watched the movies and it was so much Smile
b4r4t
Wathed all 3 and I must say that I liked 1st , then 3rd and then 2nd ...

3rd I saw in 3D - not bad effect Smile
deanhills
I'm really looking forward to the third movie. I've seen some trailers and the one that intrigued me was the scene of the "buffalo" bull almost being milked. The expression on his face is precious. Smile
panicofpsych
My favorite series is one of the Ice age. sid favorite character in my films. I want to hug him as follow.
desonium
panicofpsych wrote:
My favorite series is one of the Ice age. sid favorite character in my films. I want to hug him as follow.

haha Very Happy jeah he got the expression of a doll Cool
angfrayle
I liked Ice Age 1 most. Ice Age 2 with its issue on love and the opposite sex wasn't as good as the first one. I haven't seen Ice Age 3 but from the trailers, it looks good.