FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think of new shows?

What is your favorite new ABC family tv show?
The Secret Life... Season 3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Make It or Break It
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10 Things I Hate About You
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Ruby & The Rockets
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

kcblondy
On ABC family there are several new shows this summer. Which is your favorite or one you would like to see?

The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Season 3)
I KNOW THIS IS NOT NEW BUT IT IS A NEW SEASON SO IT IS COUNTED
Show Description: After a summer at band camp Amy Jergins finds out she is pregnent. But back at school she is falling for Ben. This is the main plot, there are many subplots. NOTE: This is the show description not the season description.

Make It or Break It
Show Description: This show primaraly follows Emily, a scholarship gymnast who is new the the Rock. But when Emily arrives tensions rise and Lauren Tanner, a rich daddy's girl, steals the coach and takes him to a new gym leaving the Rock stuck.

10 Things I Hate About You
Show Description: Similar to the movie. (which I never saw) it starts on the first day of high school with Kat and her sister Bianca. Kat being the scary girl everyone avoids, is drawn to the scray boy everyone avoids. Bianca who is Kat's oppisite is trying to become popular by befreind the not so nice head cheerleader.

Ruby & the Rockets
I have not seen this yet so this is based of the comercial
Show Description: Ruby is the daughter of a former star. Left in the shadow of his past Ruby's dad doesn't even know he has a daughter until she moves in. Little do they know she is gifted singer.

So now answer the poll with what is your favorite.
blk3
I've never seen any of these shows, they were not shown here locally. I guess only the popular ones are shown here like Supernatural and Smallville.