FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am confused

kcblondy
I find this site a little tricky to navigate. First I couldn't real find were to go to register. Second the rules were unclear. And the forums listing format. What if you don't have something to fit in a category?

So my suggestion is make it simpliar.
rvec
kcblondy wrote:
I find this site a little tricky to navigate. First I couldn't real find were to go to register. Second the rules were unclear. And the forums listing format. What if you don't have something to fit in a category?

So my suggestion is make it simpliar.

You probably missed the big "apply now" button on the frontpage or the " Register a Frihost Account" link on the top of the forums.

What was unclear about the rules?
The format is something different than most forums, but you'll get used to it.

Quote:
General Chat - General discussion forum about all topics not covered in the other forums.
ocalhoun
rvec wrote:

Quote:
General Chat - General discussion forum about all topics not covered in the other forums.

Make a thorough check first... It's annoying when people put things in general chat that could go elsewhere. It would be better to put it in the wrong category than to mistakenly put it in general chat.
Vrythramax
I think this has been answered. I'll -close- the topic to prevent any replies that may confuse new users.

Another helpful tip would be to Read the Stickies posted in each forum.