FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Terminal

scary
Wow, that's an incredible movie with Tom Hanks and Catherine-Zeta Jones.And the best part for me is that Tom Hanks speaks Bulgarian in the movie Cool Cool

It starts in an airport.Tom Hanks(Victor Novorski) is an imigrant, whose country is in war and now Victor can't leave the USA, but he can't go in the USA...so he's stuck in the airport...the movie is quite...strong...something dramatic and romantic...because he meets a beautiful air-hostess, but she has another boyfriend, but she fells in love with Victor, but she still has a boyfriend XD

Well, in the end, Victor is allowed to go in the USA(because the war in his country, Krakozia, is over) and he does what he came to do - get an autograph from a member of his dad's favourite Jazz Band(the other members have given their autographs already)...

The movie is great and I really want to recommend it to all of you guys Smile
brokenadvice
I agree. It is one of my favorite films, and I usually don't go for romantic films, but that is what this is at the heart. I wouldn't say it is a comedy, but it has some really funny parts. I too recommend this film
Enterprise
This is one of those movies I've always meant to watch, but haven't. Spielberg and Tom Hanks together can't really go wrong, so I do need to rent it next chance I get.
joe_042293
I saw it a few years ago, it was pretty good.
deanhills
I also saw it a few years ago. I generally like Catherine Zeta Jones as a rule, but for there was just something missing in her role. Maybe her character needed more vulnerability, confusion, anger, passion? Greater depth?
juezy
A bit slow. This movie came out ages ago Razz But maybe some people just like the fun of watching a movie again because its a HIT or classic.
Radar
I agree that Catherine Zeta-Jones' character was kind of an oddity in the film, but hey, it's kind of an odd story. Her character felt like it could have had more depth, yes, but ultimately I think that's because it wasn't a story about her. It wasn't even a story about her and Victor. It's a story about Victor simply being stuck in an airport.

Yeah, I liked it, can you tell? Random movie that I saw for the first time years ago with friends. One of them told me at the outset that this movie had made him want to go and get stuck in an airport just to do half of the things that Tom Hanks does in the film. I, too, felt that urge Smile