FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Save The Sarah Connor Chronicles

brokenadvice
I just got finished watching the final episode of the Sarah Connor Chronicles, and I am totally disappointed that they will not be getting a third season. Fans of the show want a third season, but so far FOX has not given in. It is truly an amazing show, I would recommend it to anyone. I just wish that they finish it off somehow. Many fans are calling for a third season, but I would be grateful for even a graphic novel, or some sort of shorts; anything to finish off the series in a better way than it did.

So what can YOU do?

There are some suggestions from the people on www.savethescc.com . To summarize they are:

Buy the season 2 DVD's
    Write FOX
    Write SyFi or HBO to pick it up
    Write the creators

If you haven't watched the show, rent or buy season 1. You will love it. Hopefully we can have a third season with your help.
deanhills
brokenadvice wrote:
I just got finished watching the final episode of the Sarah Connor Chronicles, and I am totally disappointed that they will not be getting a third season. Fans of the show want a third season, but so far FOX has not given in. It is truly an amazing show, I would recommend it to anyone. I just wish that they finish it off somehow. Many fans are calling for a third season, but I would be grateful for even a graphic novel, or some sort of shorts; anything to finish off the series in a better way than it did.

So what can YOU do?

There are some suggestions from the people on www.savethescc.com . To summarize they are:

Buy the season 2 DVD's
    Write FOX
    Write SyFi or HBO to pick it up
    Write the creators

If you haven't watched the show, rent or buy season 1. You will love it. Hopefully we can have a third season with your help.
I like the show, but I think it has been going on too long. It should have stopped sooner than it did. Maybe they could change it into a new series of chronicles, building on the Sarah Connor ones.