FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help. Can't access my account.

I am unable to log in. I tried resetting the password but I'm not getting the e-mail. I need a complete password reset. I can't log into Cpanel or the forums. I am very negative in points and I would like to rectify that but I can't unless I log in. Please Bondings or any other admin, let me know what I need to do. I've got people contacting me about my site and interested in what I'm trying to do but I need to get into my site admin. Please, please pleeeeeeeease!!! Confused

My username is Silk2008

My site is www.MyMark.org.
mOrpheuS
Anonymous wrote:
I am unable to log in. I tried resetting the password but I'm not getting the e-mail. I need a complete password reset. I can't log into Cpanel or the forums.

Unless you have access to the email address that you have in your forum profile/hosting account - we have no way of sending you the password.
(and no way of verifying if you are actually "Silk2008")

If you do have access to these email accounts, can you please check your junk/bulk mail folder for the password reset emails ?
Bondings
Do you still have access to your email address that you used for registering? (ending with acs-inc.com) If yes, then at the Frihost login you can request a password reset.