FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Informative Narnia site

pevensie
If anyone's into Narnia or interested in the upcoming movie, take a look at my site, Dawn Treader Voyage. (www.dawntreadervoyage.com)
Also, if anyone here is a Narnia fanatic and has any movie news or any other miscellaneous content to submit you're welcome to! This is run entirely by me so I'm working really hard on writing content and it's crazy with school and all! Rolling Eyes But anyway, that's my site, hope y'all visit and like it!
einar
I think that your site has a decent design. I am not into very much narnia things, but mayby the design is a little bit "clean" and "less-is-more-like" for such a site.

One think I would like to mention: When I chose the forum I tried to push the header to get back to the front page, but It only took me back to the forum start. In my opinion this should link to the front page of the whole site.

Shocked I understand that there could be different point of views on this, but at least that is the way I like it.
budazz
i like the design...very clean... Very Happy
pevensie
Thanks for your suggestions & comments! Very Happy
pevensie
I hope it's okay to "bump" this topic! My site, www.dawntreadervoyage.com, has had a lot added to it, and I made a new design that I'm so proud of! Very Happy It's the first halfway-decent one I did all by myself. Very Happy Suggestions? comments? Feel free to visit over and over and over! Wink
Humm. Will editing this post bump the topic? Let's hope so, because DTV is back open and 'better then ever'!