FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bored? Wanna help me out? Do my survey

Denvis
I wasn't too sure where to post this so I just went with General Chat, a mod can move it later on if it was in the wrong place. So I was thinking, there are so many different people in the world and I've been told by some of my friends I am some what more different. I just wanted to see if anybody else has the same interests as I do. So i decided to make this survey Very Happy

Note:It took me 10mins to make it up without much thought and referrance.

Interests

In this survey I will basically ask what your interests are what you enjoy most and your response to different scenarios with 15 trouble-free yes/no, short response and multiple choice questions.

Questions:

1. When you are bored, what do you do?
• Go on msn and announce to your friends that you are bored.
• Go watch TV or any other self entertainment.
• Other. (Please state)

2. If you were invited to an outing, although you don’t want to go. The problem is that a large majority of your friends are going. What do you do? Do you go? Yes/No

3. What do you like to do?

4. If there is “ONE” song you had to choose to listen to the rest of your life, what would that song be?

5. Are you an atheist or a theist? If you are a theist, what are the most important quote(s) or statement you believe in?
6. What would be your ideal day?

7. If all your friends were invited to an outing except you, how would you feel and what would you do?

8. If you saw someone fall what would you do?
• Laugh out loud (literally LOL)
• Help them
• Walk past & pretend you did not notice them

9. Do you have any weird or abnormal dislikes for foods? Yes/No, if yes please state.

10. When you are out with your friends, what are your expectations?

11. If you were stranded on an abandoned island what would you choose to have with you?

12. If you won a free trip for you and your family, where would you go?

13. If your boyfriend/girlfriend had an argument would you be the first to apologize? Yes/No

14. When you are on the computer what do you like to do? (besides MSN)

15. If you found a genie in a lamp, what would your three wishes be?
kutekitten
I'm pretty bored myself, so I guess answering this won't hurt Smile

Quote:
1. When you are bored, what do you do?

I personally like to surf the internet, figuring out ways to make my website a bit better etc. and multi-tasking by going on msn and seeing if my friends are more bored than I am Razz

Quote:
2. If you were invited to an outing, although you don’t want to go. The problem is that a large majority of your friends are going. What do you do? Do you go? Yes/No

If I didn't want to go, I wouldn't go. Plain and simple. Although truth be told, if most of my friends were going, I wouldn't see much reason why I'd stay at home by myself... unless I already had plans, then I'd have a valid excuse not to go Smile

Quote:
3. What do you like to do?

This is about the same as number one lol. I like to fool around on my website, talk to people on msn, and if I can, hang out with friends. Oh, and I like to play Guildwars and games like that (can't think of any other ones at the moment...)

Quote:
4. If there is “ONE” song you had to choose to listen to the rest of your life, what would that song be?

This is tough... since I usually listen to songs until they get so annoying that I just put them to the back of my mind... I'd say... at the moment... Angel's Face by Corporate Saturday. Mostly because I can listen to it without really paying attention to the lyrics (due to the fact that I've listened to it enough that I can ignore it Razz).

Quote:
5. Are you an atheist or a theist? If you are a theist, what are the most important quote(s) or statement you believe in?

Umm... More a theist than an atheist... I don't actually believe in any one religion, but I think that there is a lot of common ground between most of the religions. I think the statement that I believe in most would be: There is no one religion that is right but rather many religions that believe in the same god. My dad told me something along those same lines a while back, I just made it sound a bit better Smile.

Quote:
6. What would be your ideal day?

Wouldn't that be one where everything went right and you seemed to accomplish a lot more than usual? For example, if I got perfect on a test and finished any chores I had in time to go out with a friend...

Quote:
7. If all your friends were invited to an outing except you, how would you feel and what would you do?

I've had that happen. It feels like you are abandoned and left out... I'd probably do something with my best friend who wouldn't go somewhere like that unless I went too Razz

Quote:
8. If you saw someone fall what would you do?

Help them, there seems no point in letting someone lie there...

Quote:
9. Do you have any weird or abnormal dislikes for foods? Yes/No, if yes please state.

Umm... not really...

Quote:
10. When you are out with your friends, what are your expectations?

To have a good time, to have fun, to watch a movie at some point (a type of tradition, eventually we end up at my house or her house (I'm a girl by the way), with a movie.

Quote:
11. If you were stranded on an abandoned island what would you choose to have with you?

If it had wi-fi, my laptop. If it had cell connection, my cell. If not, other than clothes and whatnot, as many books as I could find.

Quote:

12. If you won a free trip for you and your family, where would you go?

I have no idea... Wherever the rest of my family would like to go...

Quote:
13. If your boyfriend/girlfriend had an argument would you be the first to apologize? Yes/No

Probably yes. Possibly no if I were being particularly stubborn. It really would depend on the situation, if he was a huge jerk, then no, if it was over something petty, then probably.

Quote:
14. When you are on the computer what do you like to do? (besides MSN)

Already answered this a few times... but on top of the stuff mentioned above, I like to read ebooks, roam this forum, learn different ways to enhance my website etc.

Quote:
15. If you found a genie in a lamp, what would your three wishes be?

I know this one will sound cheesy, but peace on earth Razz I really hate war and I see no point to it except greed and death, so if there were a way to stop it, I would.
I'd want to find the perfect guy (for me), again, super cheesy, but it's something I'd wish for.
Last of all, I'd wish that all my family and friends lived close together... I hate the lack of communication.

Well, that's it! Can't write much else here. Thanks for getting rid of my boredom for a bit Smile
tony
Is this allowed on the forums? It seems something like this came up before and was locked...
Denvis
tony wrote:
Is this allowed on the forums? It seems something like this came up before and was locked...

I don't see why it's not allowed. I'm not asking anything private like your social security number or credit card number. Nor as I asking any sexual, although it would be more interesting if i did. I'm not even asking for your name.
kutekitten
Denvis is not asking anything that I wouldn't say on any other post... It's just asking for interests, hobbies, those types of things, I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be allowed...
Vrythramax
tony wrote:

No it isn't allowed, it's considered a forum game. It promotes useless posting which borders on spam. If you are indeed doing research conduct a legitimate poll, or make a form taking questions on your website.

-closed-