|Basic Eye Care
Eye Care Tips
* Take A vitamin diet to make eyes brighter. (papaya, eggs, fish, milk, cilantro etc.,)
Wash eyes with cold water to get sparkling eyes.
* Put sliced cucumber over your eyes to treat dark circles.
* Put potato slices on your eye to get rid off those dark circles.
* Soak amla overnight in water and use this water the next morning to wash the eyes.
* Soak cotton in Luke warm milk and cover eyes with it for 15 min.
* To soothe tired eyes, dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on closed eyes for 10 minutes. Now relax completely.
* To completely relax the eyes and the surrounding muscles, close your eyes and think of something that is pleasant or soothing and at a distance. Now gently open your eyes and look into the distance. Next focus on an object at arm's length. Do this extremely relaxing exercise four or five times a day.
* If your eye twitches, or your eyes are red and feeling itchy, massage your scalp with curd.
* Soak 1 tsp. dry amla in one cup of water overnight. Next morning strain it through a muslin cloth and then add one extra cup of water. Splash your eyes with this solution each morning. This makes your eyes sparkle.
* For Puffy Eyes: Grate a potato with its peel and apply on your closed eyelids for about 20 minutes and relax completely. You may even take a nap.
* Wash your face before sleeping, and ensure that there is no make-up on your face before you sleep, because, make-up creams may spoil your face as it will be there for the whole night. It is better if no cream is applied. What I feel is, wash your face before sleeping and if at all you want to apply any cream, just apply night cream and none other than that.
and people avoid staying up in your computer 4 or 5 hours(advance users) up daily ^^
the recommended time is 1 or 2 hours(office and kids) well thats my opinon ^^