FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Transformers 2 Revenge of the fallen

clnhshome
Quote:
The full scene was Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox going into Sam’s parent’s garage to talk with Bumblebee, who is, apparently, still having trouble with his voicebox. He’s able to cough up a few staticy words, but still communicates mostly through pop songs (lame).

Shia tells Bumblebee that he’s going away to college and can’t bring him along. Freshmen aren’t allowed to have cars at his college, apparently, and Sam doesn’t need protection anymore anyway, he says.

As he talks with Bumblebee, Fox is outside… we see that the Witwicky house is being repaired… so I take it this isn’t too long after the first one or there was a bit of action that happened prior to this clip.

Anyway, Fox stips out of her black leather pants and jacket, revealing a dress… Prom? Something. But Megan Fox stripping is a-okay for whatever reason.

Back in the garage, Bumblebee isn’t taking the news well, dramatically crying (window-washer liquid) and waving his arms. This could have actually been fairly emotional. LaBeouf is playing the scene that way, but the robot is so over the top I don’t know if it was supposed to be a comic scene or not.

So, the scene wasn’t all that great, but the montage of action was ****** awesome, as I’m sure Bay would say. We get a look at the Devastator (massive and pretty sweet) knocking the hell out of Optimus. The shot is from far away and Optimus is fighting in a large, open grass field in bright daylight. He’s hit and sails through the air towards us, hitting the ground and rolling to a stop right at the camera. He sits up and spits out something metal (robot tooth?).

There were quick flashes of a lot of cool action. There was a Decepticon with giant saw blades that cuts a car in half, splitting up Shia and Fox. There was a shot of a decepticon bug being forced into Shia’s mouth… another shot was of a transformer fly that Shia has pinched between his fingers… and a lot of quick big action scenes… a transformer that is two giant wheels, ‘splosions, etc, etc.

Well I hope I seen This movie but I ll have to wait until the original copy is released ^^
amperx
totally awesome movie, thumbsup for that one Very Happy
Crazy_Canuck
It kept my attention throught the entire movie! A lot of action with comedy thrown in, my perfect combo!
r4inm4ker
there's already a thread for this movie... do we need another one?
diabolical
this movie and the first one both suck................all the new transformers cartoons sucks...the orignal cartoon was awesome and the 80's animated transformers movie was awesome.....REAL transformers fans know this already though
carl_fernandes
Is this new movie better than the 1st movie.. Usually the sequels are not as great as the original movies.... so I wanted to know if its as great as the 1st movie... Transformers 1 was totally awesome... enjoyed it thoroughly...
poopooface
Transformers is probably the best movies (1 & 2) that I have ever seen. Some people might say the plot is bad or whatever but to me, the action and the details of the robots were amazing.
Roflcopter
Crazy_Canuck wrote:
It kept my attention throught the entire movie! A lot of action with comedy thrown in, my perfect combo!

agreeee Very Happy
tho the fallen got owned in like 5 secs woulda liked to see more fighting.
GodsGrasp
i loved this movie. grasped my attention to the very end.
desonium
It looks a great movie to me but I dont have time to go to the cinema Confused
I might buy it when it is out on dvd Cool
bigt
diabolical wrote:
this movie and the first one both suck................all the new transformers cartoons sucks...the orignal cartoon was awesome and the 80's animated transformers movie was awesome.....REAL transformers fans know this already though

Wrong and right. Transformers was a good movie. I liked 2 and my wife didn't, but the movie has to really suck for me to not like it and my wife isn't as big on action movies Smile

And the original transformers were great in the 80's. You can't please everybody.
PleoMaster
Well i disagree it was a great film i think, Did not stick to the story line off the cartoon tho
sierramultimedia
The movie was pretty good just a bit too long for my liking.
sourojit
Seen this movie thoroughly, its awesome.
ato784
I saw the movie and i was impressed by the graphics of the robots and all of the special effects, but that is all that the movie was, the story was just robots running around and destroying things. that does not make up a good movie. It probably took them an hour to think up the plot and three to write the script. Even I could make a better movie than this.
juezy
THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME. It made heaps more money than the first probably because the older viewers thought it was a bit childish but nontherless MICHAEL BAY IS A GENIUS!
Rajiev
I went to a Cinema after .... wel. .... about two years just to see this movie. Cos I've needed to get the kick off those large soround collomns. BUt damn, I wish Inever went.

not because of the film, But cos of the quality of the Cinema. The Pictures were shaking... sound was same as my home Mad Damn.

anyways, Film is good. Megan ROOOx. I heard that she has the highest hits in teh net these Surprised no wonder.

Do you guys know that there is a cool pic of Megan from the Jenifer's Body. wow, :p

But the sad thing is that the revealing scene was cutoff from the movie :O Sad

And our lovely lady Megan Striped for nothing :'(
PartyPros
Very awesome! ..And unpredictable!
menino
Both the movies were good - nicely done, and need to watch again the action scenes, coz they seemed too fast to catch on to, if you want the finer details.
But still a good movie and some funny parts.
traxion
indeed the movies are both very nice build with all the transformers stuff..

to bad is the story line not realy strong, but a HD-tv and a blu-ray player make me forget the story and enyouy from the movie and the transformers quality.
silverdown
I finally got to see it, however i did notice a few issues with the movie. However the overall it was good
SunD3R
I liked the part where the little decepticon says that he doesn't want to be the bad guy anymore and didn't know that he could change and then he starts humping Megan's leg.

But if you really want to see Megan Fox, then you should watch Jennifer's Body.
Rajiev
SunD3R wrote:
I liked the part where the little decepticon says that he doesn't want to be the bad guy anymore and didn't know that he could change and then he starts humping Megan's leg.

But if you really want to see Megan Fox, then you should watch Jennifer's Body.

Hi five mate Very Happy

Like the fact that they've used some humor in that.

Gotta watch Jeniffer's Body somehow Confused
Starrfoxx
I hated the movie. Even my 9 year old daughter hated it. She was asking, "Is it over yet?" And just when I thought it was getting close to the end, it really wasn't. The desert scene went on forever.

The plot was really horrible. The first movie was great. The second one seemed to have no point to it whatsoever. The comedy was also really bad. They tried too hard to be funny, and it wound up not being very funny at all. The "twins" were very annoying, and most of the Transformers seem to speak ghetto talk.

The special effects were very good, but I also felt it was "too busy". Sometimes too many effects can be a bad thing, because a movie relies on it. My eyes were getting tired and bored with all the effects after awhile.

The movie was way too long. 2 1/2 hours? Jeez. They could have cut out a lot of crap and garbage that didn't help the story at all, and it could have been an hour and a half movie instead. The "sexy girl" was also pretty stupid, I thought.

Personally, I expected much better from the same director.
todabeat
i thought it was good

almos cried

hahah just kidding

but a great movie
anasash
great movie........! ! !
a must watch movie.......! ! !
a movie that arouses horripilation.........! ! !
greatest actions of the year......! ! !

Whoever says the movie is not as good as the original or 80's one, it could be just because of their misunderstanding. Well, this is the movie which has the best transformations, which is the first thing with the name, Transformers! Great movie, good story, a part of which happens in Egypt, awesome Megan, and cool Sam. But best of all, Optimus Prime! ! !
OPTIMUS ROCKZ........! ! !
Tuvitor
Lots of people I know hated this, but I actually thought it was very entertaining. I still prefer the G1 Transformers up to the 1986 movie. Nothing beats Leonard Nimoy as Galvatron, and Orson Welles as Unicron. Nothing.
lethaltriad
I enjoyed the first one but actually fell asleep for this second one. The end part was drawn out way too much for the desert scene and I was wondering for a long time when it was actually going to finish. Loved the first half of the movie though but it didnt keep my interest going after intermission.
mOrpheuS
A lot of metal involved in a lot of crash/clang/boom.
All shot with a shaky camera handled by an untrained monkey.

It was impossible to tell two fighting Transformers apart.
("Did Optimus just punch Megatron ? Or Vice versa ?"
"That over there looks like Optimus' arm ... or it could be ..." )

I understand it saves them money on special effects if done this way ("no need to polish the scene too much - people won't notice the finer details if we shake the camera enough"), but I don't like it at all.
k_malee
GodsGrasp wrote:
i loved this movie. grasped my attention to the very end.

same too
Starrfoxx
mOrpheuS wrote:
A lot of metal involved in a lot of crash/clang/boom.
All shot with a shaky camera handled by an untrained monkey.

It was impossible to tell two fighting Transformers apart.
("Did Optimus just punch Megatron ? Or Vice versa ?"
"That over there looks like Optimus' arm ... or it could be ..." )

I understand it saves them money on special effects if done this way ("no need to polish the scene too much - people won't notice the finer details if we shake the camera enough"), but I don't like it at all.

I think they were also going for an "artistic" look with the shaky camera. I've noticed that a lot of modern filming has this "shaky" look to add a bit of realism if you were there with your own movie camera. I would probably be shaking up and down as well, lol

It's designed to put you in the middle of the action, I think. It does bother my eyes, though.
poopooface
Absolutely loved this movie because of its amazing graphics in the action scenes and the fighting itself was incredible. I also loved the small bits of comedy they included, especially scenes with Skids and Mudflaps.