FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

.CO.CC

buhle2007
Do you allow a .co.cc domain and is it possible to have a custom error page and the last question is how many websites am i allowed to have?

Thank you in advance for all your help.
noah
1. I don't see why you couldn't host a co.cc domain.

2. Custom error pages are allowed, although, you'd need to code them your self or let your CMS do all the work for them.

3. You are allowed unlimited websites, but you will run out of bandwith/disk space eventually.

The last question sounds a bit like spam. I hope you weren't going to FriHost for spamming or creating spam pages!

That's naughty!
buhle2007
No i wouldnt do that , the reason i was asking was because i have been window shopping for a good free host that can provide with all the needs and i feel i have finally found it Dancing and would love to host my websites here.
Vrythramax
buhle2007 wrote:
Do you allow a .co.cc domain and is it possible to have a custom error page and the last question is how many websites am i allowed to have?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

I'm pretty sure your domain(s) are only limited to what your registrar carries or offers (some don't offer all of the country TLD's).

Yes, you can create custom error pages for use with your site. Simply make your own up (there may or may not be a size limitation, I seem to remember something like that, but that was long ago), and replace the existing template ones in the root directory of your webspace. *Note make sure you follow the same naming convention (ie. 404.shtml, 500.shtml, etc.) or they will not work.

You are allowed to have as many websites (or domains for that matter) as you wish on your hosting account...as long as the total diskspace used does not exceed your 250mb limit.

I hope this helps. Smile
buhle2007
Thank you for your help, that does answer my questions.
Vrythramax
The thanks should go to user noah. His/Her answers were posted even before I saw your question. Cool

Since this has been answered I'll -close- this thread.