FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wanted

carl_fernandes
Based upon Mark Millar's explosive graphic novel series and helmed by stunning visualist director Timur Bekmambetov- creator of the most successful Russial film franchise in histor, the Night Watch series- Wanted tells the tale of one apathetic nobody's transformation into an unparalleled enforcer of justice. In 2008, the world will be introduced to a new hero for a new generation: Wesley Gibson. 25 year old Wes(James McAvoy) was the most disaffected, cube-dwelling drone the planet had ever know. His boss chewed him out hourly, his girlfriend ignored him routinely and his life plodded on interminably.
tdossi
While Wesley receives the order to kill cross, fox terrier receives from Sloan the order again to eliminate Wesley. Wesley can put cross in a moving train; this tells him, about Wesley already fatally wounded that he is his real father. Fox terrier confirms this, however before it can kill Wesley, he manages the escape. Directly he finds out that Sloan has lied and the murders happen after his own discretion and partially from pure profit avarice. Wesleys father had also found out this and, hence, had positioned himself to receive the values of the brotherhood against this and with it also against Sloan.

Wesley reflects on revenge and dismisses countless rats equipped with small bombs in the headquarters of the brotherhood. After these have exploded, he storms the headquarters and kills those members who have survived the attack with the rats.

Before he reaches the office from Sloan, he is put by a group of Bruderschaftlern, under it also fox terrier. Wesley tells them about the lies Sloans. This informs the Bruderschaftlern that also her names have appeared homicide missions. Either they should strictly commit all suicide, or shoot, instead, Wesley and continue her work also in future. As a result the fox terrier which has judged already before the code of the brotherhood always as a top priority shoots all remaining assassins with one single ball which, however, also it, how from her planned, the life costs. Sloan can escape first.

It seems as if Wesley returned in his old life and his old job. One day Sloan appears in his company to kill him, it is shot before, however, by Wesley from extreme distance who had lured him by means of a Lockvogels into a trap.
upcirculohispanico
this is one of my favorites. the action scenes are smooth, the story is nice and Danny Elfman's music is divine. Haha!
tdossi
Exactly. I also find this. It is also my favorite.
r4inm4ker
I didn't like this movie that much. The idea is interesting, but the acting are average in my opinion, and overall story is just too predictable. Worthy to watch if you're bored, but if you want to see a good action movie, this may not be a good choice (compared to , say, The Bourne Trilogy).