FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Build Your Own PHP/MYSQL website

noah
Not to knock you, but if you want this to actually be useful you need to explain XHTML a bit more as well as PHP. What is a docTYPE? What is XHTML and how is it different from HTML?

I know HTML, but what's with the funny <?PHP> tags?

These types of questions being ansewered will make this tutorial much better.
wadja-host
am kind of tired here though but i will re-edit this tutorial and explain everything from the first page so when they get the first page info they wont have a problem here but just so you knwo i stated it was for people who knew a little bout php and mysql but i will do as you say all the same though

Thanks again
Vrythramax
wadja-host wrote:
am kind of tired here though but i will re-edit this tutorial and explain everything from the first page so when they get the first page info they wont have a problem here but just so you knwo i stated it was for people who knew a little bout php and mysql but i will do as you say all the same though

Thanks again

No, I don't think you will be posting this tutorial again in any way. The REAL full article can be found at:

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/php-mysql-tutorial/

This topic is -closed-