FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Counter-Strike (Steam)

misha9090
It's very fun & cool game! i like it Very Happy ho play here in this game? and what do you think about this game?
weableandbob
Source or the original? I've had it for about 6 months now, and I love it, especially the zombie mod.
hamza1122
yeah i have counter strkse source on steam. the graphics are mad but it's erally hard to get a kill man. they're all full pro! =[
Fake
Just do a search, you will find hundreds of people who have played and still love it!
Raidation
I like it, but Combat Arms is much better. And it's free. Smile

I play Counter Strike only when my friend wants my to.
Then I uninstall Steam.

Razz
wanshi
It's very fun & cool game! actually, I have ever played it , but not now, it 's not fit me……
moning292
I like this game too. I used to play it when I was in the university. You would play with friends (lots of friends). This is only one action game that I really like to play in the net.
frecos
This game has been around for very long time but still is a very addicted FPS game
gunjanmarwaha
This is the awesomest game ever..... i have been playing the orignal version from a long time... i cant even recall when .... clan matches in school and college are some cherished memories ... people love it here in India Smile
leodotus
It's very fun & cool game! i like it Surprised
wWPora
css is a very tricky game

you have hit boxes that work in a strange way

if u play online there are rate that come in 2 play and if the raters arnt correct
you will struggle 2 kill the terrorist or counter terrorist but ones getting use 2 it it worth it

and just watch out for haxers they <3 2 hax on css
:wink:
slashnburn99
be warned this game can and will take over your life 2000 and 2001 are just a blur for me
miacps
slashnburn99 wrote:
be warned this game can and will take over your life 2000 and 2001 are just a blur for me

Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't remember anything else from '04-'05 except staying up late playing on the [AL] and various other servers. Also, gun game is a pretty awesome mod.

The only reason I stopped playing is my internet went to crap. I think my provider started capping my bandwidth or something. Pretty lame, bellsouth. Evil or Very Mad
juezy
Counter strike source is MAD!. Its so fun if you know what your doing and getting yourself into a proper team (Clan) is the first step to proffesional gaming. Competitions such as Cybergamer and Cyberevoloution are some of the biggest gaming comps you can enter.

1.6 is just a quickly made game and has no point in playing. 1) Everybody hacks like crazy, 2) You can kill people through walls easily so it helps the hackers with WALLS, 3) Everything is just slow, I killed somebody with a awp and i was walking like a old grandpa after i reloaded because the speed settings always screw up.

CS;S OWNS! 1.6 SHOULD BE UNINSTALLED
CyberDwak
i love it so much if i had a choice i would only play css... i also love cod4 or call of duty 4 but i also have call of duty 5, counter strike 1.6, day of defeat and day of defeat source. i also just got the game Crysis Warhead and it comes with a online version called Crysis Wars. i have been trying to play Crysis Wars but i cant get any of the patches downloaded because every time i get one it is corrupted so i have decided that i dont want it anymore. but if you guys want to play it go ahead. but i also play Crysis Warhead and i have finished it 6 times becaus ei love it so much
Roflcopter
juezy wrote:
Counter strike source is MAD!. Its so fun if you know what your doing and getting yourself into a proper team (Clan) is the first step to proffesional gaming. Competitions such as Cybergamer and Cyberevoloution are some of the biggest gaming comps you can enter.

1.6 is just a quickly made game and has no point in playing. 1) Everybody hacks like crazy, 2) You can kill people through walls easily so it helps the hackers with WALLS, 3) Everything is just slow, I killed somebody with a awp and i was walking like a old grandpa after i reloaded because the speed settings always screw up.

CS;S OWNS! 1.6 SHOULD BE UNINSTALLED

lol i agree Smile
SunD3R
Counter-strike has been out for ages now and is old so why are you introducing this to everybody now? It is a fun game and i'm not disagreeing with you, I am just saying that people should already know about this.
crossroads
I used to play Counter strike non-stop with a bunch of my friends for the longest time. I look back at it now and have to chuckle about the graphics though. I still find the newer counter strike to be pretty fun, addicting, and nice graphics. I wouldnt mind playing it some more if I had friends that still played it. They have all moved on to either other games or just nothing at all along with me. I still think that it is one of the best first person shooters that has been made and really changed how people make first person shooters today.
gangsterborn
does anybody have free CS servers for online playing????
tofproba
I playing non-stream CS ...... and playing online ..... very good game ...
Roflcopter
quote="crossroads"]I used to play Counter strike non-stop with a bunch of my friends for the longest time. I look back at it now and have to chuckle about the graphics though. I still find the newer counter strike to be pretty fun, addicting, and nice graphics. I wouldnt mind playing it some more if I had friends that still played it. They have all moved on to either other games or just nothing at all along with me. I still think that it is one of the best first person shooters that has been made and really changed how people make first person shooters today.[/quote]

lol over here we still play it... there isnt a day where no one in our school plays cs XD
MikeyOwnz
It's very fun & cool game! actually.
jackill
No it costs only 15€ on Steam, nice Smile
marlinblack
é do melhor!!! já não jogo a algum tempo mas gostei enquanto joguei. deixei por falta de tempo, aquilo é viciante!! quem puder aproveite que nãos e vai arrepender
postweb
Do you have online play with? Think
gta-tr
The game don't work my computer. because the game files have a some crash. I reinstall a 2 hours later.
amperx
i still play it, even with my co workers lol, you can window it and play it xd, plus the graphics just got better, its more fluid and no more weird death poses hahaha
Flakky
hamza1122 wrote:
yeah i have counter strkse source on steam. the graphics are mad but it's erally hard to get a kill man. they're all full pro! =[
Try again. Many source games have been released to the Mac which means a lot more players. Smile
smsmcfarland
-deleted-
gtsmatrix
Counter-Strike: Source is the best game I ever got! Very Happy
dazzsser
Combat Arms or CSS? Which do you reckon is better? I would say CA because it is free but thats just me
gtsmatrix
I love Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike: Source! Very Happy
Flakky
dazzsser wrote:
Combat Arms or CSS? Which do you reckon is better? I would say CA because it is free but thats just me

Quote:
Combat Arms North America is currently not accepting players
from your region.

Yeah,,,, it's great xD
smsmcfarland
I've repurchased this game about four times because my friends love borrowing my accounts and hack on them :p The whole counterstrike series has been apart of my childhood my whole life. It's probably my favorite game besides the fallout lineup. I tend to only play mods now since its more casual and pleasurable to mess around on hide and seek, zombie, gun game, surf, and other mods than play the actual game. I don't want to get back into the regular ranking kill and get killed and wait system that ruled my life for years haha. Great game, if you havn't played it buy it. Its only like what 9$?
Flakky
smsmcfarland wrote:
I've repurchased this game about four times because my friends love borrowing my accounts and hack on them :p The whole counterstrike series has been apart of my childhood my whole life. It's probably my favorite game besides the fallout lineup. I tend to only play mods now since its more casual and pleasurable to mess around on hide and seek, zombie, gun game, surf, and other mods than play the actual game. I don't want to get back into the regular ranking kill and get killed and wait system that ruled my life for years haha. Great game, if you havn't played it buy it. Its only like what 9$?

Source is 20€ and the old one is 9.99€ Smile Condition Zero is also 9.99€
Counter-Strike complete pack is 29.99€
Counter-Strike source + Garrys Mod is 24.99€