FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


22 Tips for Skin Care





har1236
Quote:

1) Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.

2) Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour.

3) Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add 4 to 5 drops of milk in it and apply on to your face and body. Shower after 15 minutes with warm water.

4) Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.

5) Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dry.

6) Mix Turmeric, sandal powder and olive oil and apply to body. Shower after 10 minutes.

7) Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturizer, it will keep your skin smooth.

Cool Use humidifiers and keep room temperature moderate to keep your skin away from dryness.

9) Hot water blushes your skin and you don t feel fresh unless you have bath with little cold water. If you have shower for a longtime, dead skin will be automatically be removed. Do not rub with towel, be gentle on your skin.

10) Take food which contains more A and C vitamin.

11) Grate carrot and boil. Massage that mixture to body to get fair and smooth skin.

12) For natural bleaching: - mix milk and lemon juice. The milk will break as soon as you mix the lemon juice in it. Use that mixture to massage on your body. It works as natural bleaching.

13) Mix turmeric and cream on the top of milk, massage that mixture to body.

14) If
you go into sun your skin will lost the fair ness. To get your skin color to normal take equal quantities of cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply on to skin. Shower after 10 minutes.

15) Massage mustard oil to your skin for 5 minutes and have shower with gram flour or mild soap.

16) Mix cream on the top of milk and all-purpose flour and apply that paste on to your skin avoid eyes, eyebrows and lips. Shower after 5 minutes. This will make skin smooth.

17) Mix curds (yogurt) with wheat flour and apply to your skin and take shower after 5 minutes.

1Cool Grind rose petals and mix with cream on the top of milk and apply to your body. Shower after 10 minutes.

19) Scaly skin is a result of fluorine deficiency. Fluorine is the anti-resistant element of the human body, the absence of which creates problems in the blood and spleen. Since cooking and heating foods destroys fluorine, it is better to eat uncooked raw fruits and vegetables. Other foods rich in fluorine are goat milk and cheese, rye flour, avocados, sea plants and cabbage, cream whey and cottage cheese.

20) Wrinkle skin is a result of Sodium deficiency and makes skin sticky. Cucumbers are ideal for combating and preventing sodium deficiency because they are not only high in sodium, but also help in keeping the body cool, a great summer s treat.

21) Skin rashes are the result of silicon deficiency. To avoid pus and rashes, eat plenty of sprouts, alfalfa, barley, tomatoes, spinach, strawberries and figs.

22) Skin eruptions are the result of Chlorophyll. And are found in wheat grass and other green leafy vegetables


[mod edit]Please use the QUOTE tags when quoting an outside source, and it is always good form to credit the actual author when using printed material.[/mod edit]
tchaunt
Wow, that's a lot of tips. Thanks for posting all of them! Number nineteen will probably prove to be useful in a few days for me.
anakin_skyrunner
Ha ha, cool, didn't know you could do so much for your skin, thanks Smile
Ghost Rider103
Yes these are some nice tips indeed, and there are quit a few of them.

By the way, next time make sure to quote your sources to avoid getting warnings from the staff.
Bluedoll
A great link for skin care . . . by Bluedoll


Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic information. There are common sense things to know and do but I learned something valuable from this post.

Yes, the foods we eat have an effect on our skin health, some can be healing and some can be destructive. I was always aware of something as obvious as too much alcoholic drinks which affect our skin adversely but wasn’t aware that chlorophyll in some leafy vegetables and wheat grass (what is wheat grass I wonder, is it in some bread?)could affect us unfavorably.
edit by rvec: please use your signature instead of putting it in a post
programitv
Very nice article, thanks for sharing.
joelrocha123
Also, don't use bad makeup. This can lead to clogging your pores, and if you don't wash your face- really bad acne. I recommend mineral and natural makeup which will help keep your face clean and clear, even if you leave it on overnight! Very Happy
HiraFahad
Honey is also good for skin.
just take one drop of honey and spread it on the whole face. leave it for 10 to 20 minutes then wash it with water or a good soap.
it will help your skin to glow and prevent it from acne and blackheads . Smile
andro_king
har1236 wrote:
Quote:

1) Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.

2) Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour.

3) Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add 4 to 5 drops of milk in it and apply on to your face and body. Shower after 15 minutes with warm water.

4) Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.

5) Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dry.

6) Mix Turmeric, sandal powder and olive oil and apply to body. Shower after 10 minutes.

7) Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturizer, it will keep your skin smooth.

Cool Use humidifiers and keep room temperature moderate to keep your skin away from dryness.

9) Hot water blushes your skin and you don t feel fresh unless you have bath with little cold water. If you have shower for a longtime, dead skin will be automatically be removed. Do not rub with towel, be gentle on your skin.

10) Take food which contains more A and C vitamin.

11) Grate carrot and boil. Massage that mixture to body to get fair and smooth skin.

12) For natural bleaching: - mix milk and lemon juice. The milk will break as soon as you mix the lemon juice in it. Use that mixture to massage on your body. It works as natural bleaching.

13) Mix turmeric and cream on the top of milk, massage that mixture to body.

14) If
you go into sun your skin will lost the fair ness. To get your skin color to normal take equal quantities of cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply on to skin. Shower after 10 minutes.

15) Massage mustard oil to your skin for 5 minutes and have shower with gram flour or mild soap.

16) Mix cream on the top of milk and all-purpose flour and apply that paste on to your skin avoid eyes, eyebrows and lips. Shower after 5 minutes. This will make skin smooth.

17) Mix curds (yogurt) with wheat flour and apply to your skin and take shower after 5 minutes.

1Cool Grind rose petals and mix with cream on the top of milk and apply to your body. Shower after 10 minutes.

19) Scaly skin is a result of fluorine deficiency. Fluorine is the anti-resistant element of the human body, the absence of which creates problems in the blood and spleen. Since cooking and heating foods destroys fluorine, it is better to eat uncooked raw fruits and vegetables. Other foods rich in fluorine are goat milk and cheese, rye flour, avocados, sea plants and cabbage, cream whey and cottage cheese.

20) Wrinkle skin is a result of Sodium deficiency and makes skin sticky. Cucumbers are ideal for combating and preventing sodium deficiency because they are not only high in sodium, but also help in keeping the body cool, a great summer s treat.

21) Skin rashes are the result of silicon deficiency. To avoid pus and rashes, eat plenty of sprouts, alfalfa, barley, tomatoes, spinach, strawberries and figs.

22) Skin eruptions are the result of Chlorophyll. And are found in wheat grass and other green leafy vegetables


[mod edit]Please use the QUOTE tags when quoting an outside source, and it is always good form to credit the actual author when using printed material.[/mod edit]


Thanks for the tips..! Smile
jackyjack
how about going to sleep before 12a.m?
Jaylan
I am very aware about skincare. So, these 22 tips are very helpful to me. Thanks for these useful tips.
the-guide
Thanks for sharing the nice tips.
How good it is if I can follow all of 22 guides?
Hopefully I can.

.
.
.
halebill
Very good, good way of life maintenance, learning
playfungames
I hope I could follow a few of these advices. They would be really good for me. But life is kind of a busy one these days that I even forget to drink water sometimes.
nguyenvulong
Thank you

Honey is very good for your skin also .
dharmin
thank you very much. but i think i am too lazy to try any of that stuff.. Rolling Eyes
belmonte12
Well, i really liked your post and information that you have shared over here. I was looking for the same topic over the internet but found your post very useful. I would love to thank you for sharing such great information online.
medesignz
I have a pale glow to my skin, what can I do to make it look more peachy
Sinclair
Very nice tips for skin care.It is hard to add up some thing in these tips.
Any how I think vitamin C is best element for skin care and protection of tissues.
It can be easily found from fruits like orange,lemon,pineapple,strawberry,grapes etc..
The shake of honey and lemon is so effective for glowing and beautiful skin.
medesignz
I eat mainly white and pale foods such as oats and chicken and rice... how will that effect my skin?
nguyenvulong
use a glass of lemon juice every day, It helps you immune to general disease like coughing and sneezing ...
It's also good for your skin, I use a half of a lemon when taking a bath Wink
medesignz
nguyenvulong wrote:
use a glass of lemon juice every day, It helps you immune to general disease like coughing and sneezing ...
It's also good for your skin, I use a half of a lemon when taking a bath Wink


Lemon Juice??? That has to be the sharpest cocktail known to man
medesignz
Alton wrote:
Reduce stress with regular exercise, Reduce or limit refined carbohydrates and sugar intake,
Avoid caffeine and other stimulants,
Limit dairy products and red meat....


Are you saying my beef and yoghurt diet is no good for my skin?
mshafiq
Very important thing in taking care of skin is protecting from sun heat. continuous exposure to heat of sun can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems as well as increase the risk of skin cancer
so use sun screen and protect yourself by Wearing protective clothing.
smoking is also not a good habit it also promote wrinkles on the skin and spot.Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow.
we should do facial exercise. cleansing is also good for skin.
very important healthy food and positive things
medesignz
Wow... We must have some really beautiful people on this forum Very Happy
harrykim
Hello friends,
I want to share a useful tip for fresh and glowing skin............use alovera gel two or three times in a day.....apply the gel and wash it after 10 minutes....use it regularly..............
medesignz
harrykim wrote:
Hello friends,
I want to share a useful tip for fresh and glowing skin............use alovera gel two or three times in a day.....apply the gel and wash it after 10 minutes....use it regularly..............


Where can I get Alovera gel?
Related topics
Do you believe in Alternative Medicine?
Rough Bumpy Skin? ><
How to fade your scars (c-section)?
What to get your girlfriend for christmas
I know everyone does have problem with pimples
Skin Care related to the food you eat?
Skin Care Moisturizer
Sense Skin Care
Antiaging Skin Care
Acne
Skin care tips
Workaholics will see skin maintenance maintenance rule
Discrimination against Christian - a real case :-)
Winter Skin Problems
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Health and Beauty

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.