FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Might Sound Crazy But Ultra simple code For Pinball game

wadja-host
hey yall might sound crazy afterall who plays pinball well thata it but still crac for pinball just got better now the latest and powerful crack is ; hidden test

instruction for use;

open the game once game loads type it and to test if its woring click on the ball and move it it should now stick to your ball now u have the power to move ur ball anyehere with your mouse

i will send the code to make ur score 1 million instantly next week bye all

and u should all know that this is not a crack just a simple code
weableandbob
I'm pretty sure cracks aren't allowed on this forum.....
Magicman
This isn't a crack. It's just a code put into the Windows pinball game. It was likely originally a test mode for developers which was left in just for fun. There are a few other codes for this game as well as a few special key combinations for other Windows games.
Agent ME
I assume this isn't a code for an actual pinball machine? Confused
Nameless
Agent ME wrote:
I assume this isn't a code for an actual pinball machine? Confused

No, it is. Every pinball machine invented is legally required by the original designer to include certain override codes. You'll find the USB port for a keyboard hidden on the underneath of the machine, covered by a warning sticker (it's usually the yellow one). Once you type in the code, the ball will be swapped out for a live and very hungry rolled up caterpillar next time it's launched. If you tap the glass of the machine the caterpillar will then crawl underneath your hand in an attempt to eat it, not realising there is glass in the way. Just be careful to rack up your points quickly - once it becomes a butterfly it's not really heavy enough to trigger most of the bumpers or sensors. And NEVER use that code in conjunction with the the anti gravity vacuum mod, because ... yeah, just don't.