FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Php No Spam Mass Mailing Script

wadja-host
Hello there i have made a mass mailing script for people who want to advertise or broadcast their business well for now the script cannot be placed here but check the forum reply and you will se the script.

This script uses the php mail function so no need to worry bout smtp and others

it can send mails to the amount enetered by user and also if you wanna use it to spam it wont work

the download link is below

hey there well this script was written by me cos i tried getting one on the net but couldnt find one its a mass mailing script good for people with large websites and also its a no spam script so if you wanna use it for spam sOrry you just cant..............

instruction for use ;

php developers ought to know but for we who are lamers here it is
now goto the lin below and copy the php script there and save as massmails.php and you are good to go

tinypaste.com/4c264

for help information contact me on

admin(at)wadja-africa(dot)org
jmraker
I'm sure that someone might be able to make it send spam

The code is a little cryptic with the variable names and what's the deal with sending an email message to "5@bi5...."? (the last 3 dots are biz)
Code:

$o=array("m"=>"b","t"=>"i","w"=>"5","u"=>".","5"=>"z","q"=>"@");
$alt=$o['w'].$o['q'].$o['m'].$o['t'].$o['w'].$o['u'].$o['m'].$o['t'].$o['5'];
wadja-host
i said edit as u feel okay so dont bring that cryptic thing out here goodday and who are u ?

Programmer i like to now you
rvec
I hope nobody is using that script. It's really easy to send spam with it, it sends all mail addresses to some address which is badly encrypted in the script (see above post by jmraker) and it doesn't even send the ip of the sender along with the mail.

And worst of all, it doesn't escape or even validate most of the input.

Even if you only just learned about the mail() function I'd advise you to write your own script instead of using this.
wadja-host
the address there is encoded cos it is a no spam script even if u do use it to send spam the auto system get it and traces the senders ip and all well all the same but better still if you dont wanna send spam with it then why worry bout it free to use all the same if u dont like it leave it

ad if u still doubting i will paste another script this one is simple and spammers can use it anyhow they like.............
be HaPPy
Hogwarts
Could always just use the Swift PHP library for sending your emails -- and they turn out beautifully, too (i.e. the sender is "Hogwarts <Hogwarts@is.awesome.com>", not just "Hogwarts@is.awesome.com") and it's .. well, slightly more secure than sending off every one of your emails to some random third party.
wadja-host
Well i think ya'll not comfortable with this script then the best thing i think u should do is to write another pure version of it and lets now see which spammers prefer for now this script cannot be used to spam if u wanna use it then do if u dont then ok
Hogwarts
wadja-host wrote:
Well i think ya'll not comfortable with this script then the best thing i think u should do is to write another pure version of it and lets now see which spammers prefer for now this script cannot be used to spam if u wanna use it then do if u dont then ok

Despite it being usable for spam, it also passes all of your emails off to a third party! Now that's what I call secure!
wadja-host
Hey yall ok i agree that an address is in there and looks spammy if thats the case then why don't u change the address ?

and just so u know the address is not working so even if u use it the mail don't get delivered chill out people
rvec
wadja-host wrote:
and just so u know the address is not working so even if u use it the mail don't get delivered chill out people

So what was the point of adding an obfuscated mail address that doesn't exist to the script?
It doesn't only look spammy, the script is even worse than a simple form and mail() function without any validating. Besides being easy to abuse it also sends all yur information to a mail address which is obfuscated and of which it is said that it doesn't exist :S .