FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What are you listening to right now?

medesignz
Artist: Fatboy Slim
Song: Because We Can

SPOTIFY FTW
Afaceinthematrix
Delete this topic... What a waste of a post... All this really does is promote spam. Besides, there's already an "official topic" for this useless crap.
medesignz
I disagree with your post, afaceinthematrix...

Art invokes an emotion, me playing Fat Boy Slim shows I am in a happy mood, listening to electronica... why am I happy? why should I be listening to FBS? is there anyone else I should be listening to if I am a fan of FBS...

SPAM? I save that for my facebook friends.
Afaceinthematrix
Well... First of all... this topic has already been started... Look above^^

Second of all, this topic is pointless (I don't even think the topic that was already started should exist) because this is a discussion forum. You cannot discuss this (or at least come up with any intelligent discussion).

Person one: I'm listening to Megadeth (which I just happen to be listening to right now).
Person two: Dude, I'm listening to Marilyn Manson.
Person three: I'm listening to Eminem.
Person four: I'm listening to Tupac
Person five: I'm listening to someone better than anyone mentioned here: Metallica
Person six: I'm listening to Behemoth!

See how this is extremely useless? There's nothing to discuss. People just list off what they're listening to. Very rarely do these types of posts ever lead into something of substance. I get annoyed with similar topics every holiday where someone in the general form finds the need to start a "Happy [insert holiday]" thread where it's just a bunch of people saying "Happy [blank]" and nothing else...

Sure, you could come up with an intelligent discussion with this type of topic. But those discussions never actually happen because that's not the nature of these types of posts...
tingkagol
I'd stick with the first reason.