FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince **Spoiler Alert**

missdixy
Just went to the midnight showing of the movie last night and I absolutely loved it!!! It definitely seemed like a lot happened and was packed in there and so felt a bit rushed, but in the end I thought it was amazing. Great acting (as usual). It looked beautiful and was even a bit funny at parts!

If you've seen it already, what was your favorite part?? What did you think of he movie overall?

** SPOILER BELOW **

My favorite part was when Harry took the Lucky potion and was acting super strange/happy around the Professor and Hagrid. It was hilarious!

// ** SPOILER **
PleoMaster
I agree the movie was abit rushed together , Other than that it was great. was not expecting it to be as good as it was Smile

but i still think transformers was slightly better.
Enterprise
I've seen it twice now (benefits of working in a theatre) and I really like it a lot better than previous ones. Whatever the effects were he used in filming it really gave it a unique feel that is so right for Harry Potter. Some of the relationships feel very forced, and I'd even go as far to say the relationship with Ron and Lavender was the most believable. But, I loved how Draco feels more human in this one, now that he's been knocked off his high horse and has to carry a heavy burden. Snape was excellent as always.

SPOILERS BELOW

I had several favorite parts. I agree, when Harry was acting high from the liquid luck was hilarious. I also adored the part where Draco is in the bathroom practically having a mental breakdown and here comes Harry ready to complicate things. Oh, and that one scene in the cave where the hand grabs Harry from the water, the entire theater jumped! And did anyone notice when Harry did that Voldemort neck thing after touching the horcrux ring? Very nice little touch there. I feel sorry for that girl in the beginning though, she looked so sad when Harry didn't show up after she got off work.
missdixy
Enterprise wrote:

SPOILERS BELOW

Oh, and that one scene in the cave where the hand grabs Harry from the water, the entire theater jumped!

Yes that part was really creepy haha. I loved it but I kept thinking like hmmm may have to make my little cousin cover here eyes during that part so she doesn't end up having nightmares Razz