FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Signature Links for Sale

Ratmaster
Well, I don't post that much anymore, but I still have a lot of posts around the site. I may post a bit later too.

For anyone who wants long-term cheap signature space from a person who doesn't post that much, well, I'm here.

I can sell short long-term signature links (months to a few years if wanted) for a price you can suggest. I won't accept any number, but I am doing it cheap (IMHO).

Please make the links small, if you can, so I can include as many people who want the links. You can customize them with a BBCode or two, but please include that when considering a price to offer.

I will be using the marketplace for design works and maybe PHP work I may need in the future, so I may start posting again.
imagefree
i am interested in buying yoir signature for 2 years (if you are going to be an active user for the specified period).

Your sig will be reserved and i will add links or image whatever and whenever i want, or i may keep your sig blank.
Tell me your price by PM.

Notes:
- I want just my link/links, so be careful that you cannot sell part of sig to anyone else.
- I will try to use your signature according to FH terms.
redslazers
Have you gone through with the above sale, i want to put 1 link in your sig for any amount of time it dosnt really matter but ill pay for it
Ratmaster
imagefree wrote:
Notes:
- I want just my link/links, so be careful that you cannot sell part of sig to anyone else.

Sorry, don't really want to do that. I am not selling anyone my signature, I am selling links in my signature, not for just one person. And it is possible that I may not be very active over time, which is why I am selling long-term links for cheap prices.

-redslazers - Give me your offer.
redslazers
100 fri, for what ever period of time is good