FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


How to get into Google index (not supp, of course)





razum2um
My site exists 2 weeks already. But isn't still indexed.
What do I wrong?
RadekPL
razum2um wrote:
My site exists 2 weeks already. But isn't still indexed.
What do I wrong?

Probably nothing... This process could take even a month (sometimes even longer I heard). All you need is to be patient at the moment.
razum2um
Yes, but
Quote:
Robots/Spiders visitors (Top 10)
Robot----------Hits----------Bandwidth-----------Last visit
Googlebot ----159+10-------413.31 KB-------14 Jul 2009 - 13:44


What do you think?
riccopt
you site is in RUSSIAN... that might make your site take a lot longer to get listed on google.com
you site has already been spidered, which means it might be already indexed (which doesn't mean it will be on a good position when searching for it)
razum2um
I think the language doesn't play a part for Google(
ssweat
[edit] disregard this I just checked and it is indexed now.

http://www.goodtint.com
I tried to add tags etc. to the images. I really wish they would give more info on what is wrong. If anyone can give me advice etc on my site it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
riccopt
razum2um wrote:
I think the language doesn't play a part for Google(
but you are wrong... specially because the results you will get in GERMANY are not the SAME you will get in the US... and inside the US you will see different results if you are in NY or in LA...
sonam
riccopt wrote:
razum2um wrote:
I think the language doesn't play a part for Google(
but you are wrong... specially because the results you will get in GERMANY are not the SAME you will get in the US... and inside the US you will see different results if you are in NY or in LA...


I think razum2um is right. He think about indexing not about displaying result. Indexing non English sites is the same even more in most situation faster then English sites.

Sonam
riccopt
sonam wrote:
riccopt wrote:
razum2um wrote:
I think the language doesn't play a part for Google(
but you are wrong... specially because the results you will get in GERMANY are not the SAME you will get in the US... and inside the US you will see different results if you are in NY or in LA...


I think razum2um is right. He think about indexing not about displaying result. Indexing non English sites is the same even more in most situation faster then English sites.

Sonam
your site can be indexed into one of the google servers and not on other google server... you can get different results even if you are looking for the same thing on the same country/region
Related topics
Can .tk domain be made into Google Search
Is it immoral to write a story where the characters suffer?
Google banned my site!!
Google Talk, the new Instant Messenger
google search engine??
More Google Tricks!!!
Rate my promo page plz! NOW With yo momma gen!
Google Adsense Fix!! Display better ads!!! no hacker ads!!!
Google analytics help
sandbox?
I found a googlebot searching my forum...
Google Earth + Avast
Windows most secure OS?
phew that banners gone
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> SEO and Search Engines

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.