FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone play badminten? (aka shuttlecock)

S3nd K3ys
From here

Quote:
NZ finds Black Cocks hard to swallow
By Lester Haines
Published Thursday 15th September 2005 11:34 GMT

It was a bloody silly idea in the first place, but New Zealand's badminton world may finally have to concede that calling the national team the "Black Cocks" really is a bit too strong, the New Zealand Herald reports.

The web site that posted this has a habit of making readers laugh, and making sponsors mad. I wonder why? Shocked
bryanbel
Badminton is one of the fastest growing sports in my country the Philippines. There are a lot of badminton courts being built and it is always fully booked. I had also come to know that there is this basketball court before that was converted into 5 badminton courts because this businessmen who owns this sports facility had found out that there is more money generated with this 5 badminton courts compared to 1 basketball court.

There is also good income oppurtunity on this type of business because I am also one of one of the many patrons of this sport.
ColdFire
i sure looooooove this game. i like watching the cute girl in their short mini skirts all sweaty & bouncy in the courts. bwahahahahaha Twisted Evil
Kovalchuk17
I play Badminton everyday and i enjoy it a lot. To me winning isnt the goal. My goal is to pull off the most crazy move from an opponents smash to my side. seeing the look on their face when i am successful is priceless