FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bondings Read

NG
hey bondings its me i may not be on for a couple of weeks coz my computer blew up and im waiting to get it replaced so im using my friends acount so if you will be kind enought to tern my thing of so i wont get the emails about me not been active coz it isnt my fault thnx

NG
Bondings
NG wrote:
hey bondings its me i may not be on for a couple of weeks coz my computer blew up and im waiting to get it replaced so im using my friends acount so if you will be kind enought to tern my thing of so i wont get the emails about me not been active coz it isnt my fault thnx

NG

I changed your Points to ten, that's all I can do. Those emails are sent automatically and it would be very hard for me to let them ignore a user.
gonzo
Bondings wrote:

I changed your Points to ten, that's all I can do.

well..... you could stop trucating daily points! Wink Accrued points is way better.

reference index

NG
im back now:)
waiteck
Btw.. Bondings.. I wonder if you can help freeze my forums account so that the points won't drop? Caz I am really buzy with my O Levels Examination. So for these 7 weeks, I am seldom on.
Bondings
waiteck wrote:
Btw.. Bondings.. I wonder if you can help freeze my forums account so that the points won't drop? Caz I am really buzy with my O Levels Examination. So for these 7 weeks, I am seldom on.

7 weeks=49 points, that will make your post count to -3 or something similar without posting. So I don't think it will be that bad. Also, I doubt I will remove someone with over 200 posts, unless they are all spam or unless the Points become really very very negative. So please don't worry, certainly if you come from time to time to this forum, even seldomly.

I can't just stop your points from decreasing. The only thing I can do is completely remove your account and then recreate it when you're back. But I doubt if that's what you want.
orno
1. Shouldnt be in the suggestions sections in the first place. Better would be Free Hosting Support

2. [RESOLVED]

-close-