FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rate my site

Chinmoy
Visit my technology blog www.techarraz.com . It ranks 490,000 in alexa.
Rate it and please let me know if you have any suggestions.
nivinjoy
II liked the way you have designed your site...Especially the Twitter thing going along with the scroll bar...!!

And i loved most of your posts and l like the following post the most...!!

http://www.techarraz.com/2009/07/12/visit-any-site-without-logging-in/#more-385
Chinmoy
thanks for the positive reviews. I am using the hybrid theme. You can also subscribe to my RSS for more such cool stuff.
nivinjoy
Chinmoy wrote:
thanks for the positive reviews. I am using the hybrid theme. You can also subscribe to my RSS for more such cool stuff.

Yep..Of course i will subscribe to the feeds...!!
Ghost Rider103
Not too bad. I think your logo needs to be slightly bigger. Right now it looks crunched up top with everything else. Make everything on the top slightly bigger so it doesn't look so crunched together.

When people come to your website, they like to know what website they are on. Your logo being so small doesn't allow people to know where they are right away. It's somewhat harder to read, and not very noticeable.

Everything else looks pretty good though. I don't really like the Twitter thing, as it looks way out of place, but maybe that's just me.

Good work though, good luck with your website.
Magicman
The site looks very nice. I would recommend working on the logo (make it bigger, fix the reflection so it looks more natural, etc.) but other than that it looks great.
ssweat
I think the logo should be a bit bigger, the site overall looks great. I don't know if it is my internet acting up or what but the pages seemed to load very slowly. Im on 20 mb/s cable so correct me if i'm wrong. It does not seem graphic intense so I am just thinking it might be my internet. All that aside, nice work. Very Happy