FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Courage Vs Fortitude

ravikanth
Hello,
I would like to know the difference between courage and fortitude. I know that they are synonyms. But how are they different - in terms of usage/degree etc. How would I know where to use it and where not to?

I face similar problem with other synonyms. I get a vague understanding but never be able to hit the difference properly. Any answers which are specifically addressed to this are most welcome.

Ravikanth
Bluedoll
Synonyms of uniqueness . . . by Bluedoll

Oh, if I had the courage to boldly say what I believe in then I would be fearless to any kind of reprisal.

If I could stand my course and fight the opposition over and over I could say that I developed the fortitude to endure the war of aggression.

I have at my disposal words of description and all come from a source of creation. Dear God is courage some kind of old (cour ‘age’) bold attitude and fortitude (‘fort’ i tude) a protective enclosure that I have built with such respectable attitude?

Every word constructed is different and its birth comes from inside our creative energies of recital. There are no synonyms. Just likeness of integrity.

ravikanth
Hey,
Thanks for your reply. Can you tell that in simple english? Its a little confusing. Thanks for your help again.

regards
Ravikanth