FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Constructive Criticism Please

3shades
Hey guys,

I am making a fansite about a new Disney movie that is coming out in 2010 starring Miley Cyrus (the Hannah Montana star). If you have time and could have a look at the design/functionality of the site and tell me what you think I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot in advance

www.lastsongmovie.net
Roald
It's a nice site but your picture gallery doesn't cope with your design. It's different and sometimes jumps out of your "main content container".

Also I don't like the pink, but that's just me I guess Rolling Eyes
Bluedoll
The idea of having an interactive fan site which is allowing people to add content if they want is appealing for fans!

I like pink. Cute design at the top too.

Perhaps first page could have less, also you might look at picture layout as some pictures 'touch' each other others are off to the side? The text functions well for a short discription of what is going on but - could have a different font perhaps, and a read more link or some kind of link off those discription for any reviews about what is happening in the pictures?
GB
Not bad. I'm happy to see that you have lots of content and are updating it frequently. That's the most important thing.

As for the design, it looks like a typical blog. It's fine, but not outstandingly different. That's okay, though as the focus should be on the content anyway.

In any case, it is nice to see a fellow Disney fan here. Very Happy