FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Batman *spoiler*

ato784
Batman is Dead!! yes he died and for real this time..you will never guess who took his place...Robin! and they had a competition (in the comic) to see who would replace him so some of my friends thought that someone else would take his place, but alas Robin won anyways.
QrafTee
ato784 wrote:
Batman is Dead!! yes he died and for real this time..you will never guess who took his place...Robin! and they had a competition (in the comic) to see who would replace him so some of my friends thought that someone else would take his place, but alas Robin won anyways.

Batman always dies. He was replaced by Two-Face the first time. Which Robin took his place, the old one, the bad one, or the new one?
EximiusNero
This topic should contain spoilers in the title.

SPOILERS

Batman isn't dead. DC would not kill off their most popular character. Although the new storyline with Batman out of the picture is pretty good. In the last issue of Final Crisis I believe, you see Batman alive in some cave. So he is still alive, nevertheless Gotham is without it's protector and through the "Battle for the Cowl" miniseries Dick Grayson picks up the mantle and Bruce's son, Damian, becomes the new Robin.
dude_xyx
Yeah I don't think they would simply Kill a character like Batman. Fans won't like it as well as it won't be profitable commercially. He will reappear after a while. That's what usually happens in comics.
Nameless
EximiusNero wrote:
SPOILERS

Batman isn't dead. DC would not kill off their most popular character.

LOL at this being called a spoiler. Laughing
ato784
Ok, thanks for supplying the info guy's, I do not personally follow the comic and that is all that one of my friends told me, I did try to contact him, but it seems that he is in idaho at his grand fathers farm or something like that... at least thats the last that I heard from him.
blk3
The title is a major spoiler, I wasn't following any Batman comic at the moment and now he's dead. The last batman saga I read was when he hot his back broken by bane and that was years ago.
ato784
sorry Crying or Very sad about the spoiler now i changed the title Razz
blk3
I think Batman is returning, I'm not sure though but the current arc on the latest Batman comics has 'Batman Reborn' on it.
ato784
My friend said that the real batman was gone for good, so he's not coming back...
EximiusNero
ato784 wrote:
My friend said that the real batman was gone for good, so he's not coming back...

Your friend is going to be wrong. Just watch.
ato784
any signs of batman coming back yet? (just looking for an update)
jigoku05
Batman and the other Justice League members will all die and become like sort of gods who watches over the 52 multiverse... wait, has it already merged and become a universe? lol DC's so confusing.
app893
I like the movie and reading books of it.
liberta
OK ! batman batman spoiler was actually really good friends watching a movie in a new solo series, they have a beautiful ending I have commented on the complex by the end of a Batman movie really confused Very Happy
roys000
Batman is a bad-man so normally bad-man always die cant be help thought so maybe they thought it would be more amusing and entertaining so they replace bad-man with robin(its a kind of bird) and they maybe thought a special and sexy sidekick would attract man,so they invented the Cat-Woman who purrs like a cat and move in a sexy way.

So all you readers can just hope that they would not like batman to die if not it would suck loads with having a cat and a bird as the replacement
jigoku05
This is old news but... there's "The Return of Bruce Wayne" comics running now.
QrafTee
jigoku05 wrote:
Did Red Robin find him or did Bruce Wayne just tread back from the grave?
ato784
QrafTee wrote:
jigoku05 wrote:
Did Red Robin find him or did Bruce Wayne just tread back from the grave?

I would also like to know this.