FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Steve McNair Murdered





Vrythramax
I just read this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=afp-amfootnflmcnair&prov=afp&type=lgns

What a waste. Sad
liljp617
I don't get the whole "I'm gonna kill you because I suspect you're seeing someone else." He was married -.- Of course he was seeing somebody else.
deanhills
Vrythramax wrote:
I just read this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=afp-amfootnflmcnair&prov=afp&type=lgns

What a waste. Sad
Agreed. It was a terrible waste. Guess this is a classic case of "hell has no fury like a woman scorned". Shocked
Vrythramax
deanhills wrote:
Agreed. It was a terrible waste. Guess this is a classic case of "hell has no fury like a woman scorned". Shocked


She was not only "scorned", but certainly a practioner of "Overkill". One to the right temple, 2 to the chest, and one to the left temple?

Whoa. Shocked
deanhills
Vrythramax wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Agreed. It was a terrible waste. Guess this is a classic case of "hell has no fury like a woman scorned". Shocked


She was not only "scorned", but certainly a practioner of "Overkill". One to the right temple, 2 to the chest, and one to the left temple?

Whoa. Shocked
If the bad was that bad, imagine what the good must have been like Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
Related topics
NY Times: A perfect example of lieberals spreading...
Steve Vai
remind for Steve
Family of 4 murdered in Richmond, VA
'ow 'Bout 'em Panthers!
NBA 2006 MVP is Steve Nash! Does he deserve it?
Hello from Steve
Chemical Attacks - by US Forces // Impeach Bush
Bill Gates - MS / Steve Jobs - Apple
Steve Irwin: The crocodile hunter dead
[news] Murio Steve Irwin, El cazador de Cocodrilos
Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin passes away :(
Steve Irwin is dead...
Steve Irwin!
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.