FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Swordfish

deanhills
Has anyone seen the movie Swordfish with John Travolta and Halle Berry? What did you think about it? I thought John Travolta was an awesome baddie. Really a good movie. Berry as beautiful as ever, and at her best too. But John Travolta as brilliant as always. Hugh Jackman did well in it too.
[FuN]goku
Yes! I loved the movie ;D . It's a bit old now , but still good. I've watched many movies about hacking, this is probably on my top 5 favorites Razz
deanhills
Just imagine finding a hacking programme that can access unclaimed insurance payments, or other money that has been floating around in dormant accounts. I wonder how many there are in Swiss banks for example. There has to be a number of freedom fighters who had/have accounts, and died for example. The money is just sitting there. Smile
traxion
deanhills wrote:
Just imagine finding a hacking programme that can access unclaimed insurance payments, or other money that has been floating around in dormant accounts. I wonder how many there are in Swiss banks for example. There has to be a number of freedom fighters who had/have accounts, and died for example. The money is just sitting there. Smile

haha what do you think of the amount of gold laying on the ocean bottom ( al those pirates ships who sunk during sea-fights )..

you dont need to think about that money, but now back on-topic Smile

i've saw the movie a week ago on dutch TV, and hell yea what is that a nice movie...

a nice front view of Halle Berry is never bad, but there is more in the movie then just a nice woman

for all who don't already has seen the movie, go buy it for a few buks and enouy
Rajiev
Some IT stuff is so lame that are descriebed in the film.

but the story was awesome..

total twister till end. coundn't fgure out till it end Surprised

Wow
A must watch
bigt
deanhills wrote:
Has anyone seen the movie Swordfish with John Travolta and Halle Berry? What did you think about it? I thought John Travolta was an awesome baddie. Really a good movie. Berry as beautiful as ever, and at her best too. But John Travolta as brilliant as always. Hugh Jackman did well in it too.

Yeah, great movie. Not always technically correct, but how many movies get all the tech correct? Travolta and Berry did good work.
deanhills
bigt wrote:
Yeah, great movie. Not always technically correct, but how many movies get all the tech correct? Travolta and Berry did good work.
Berry is really one of the most beautiful actresses, flawless complexion, beautiful body and moves well too, not to mention a great actress. Wish they had used her in more movies like this. Travolta always has it right, he has the ability to shine as a hero and he also shines as a "baddie" in this movie. Very versatile and an excellent actor.
carl_fernandes
Yeah... I saw this movie. John Trovolta was excellent in this role as a baddie. He played this role to perfection. He acted well in Face-Off too. Anyone here who has seen that movie.
buhle2007
Nice movie, I watched a few years back and Halle Berry was looking sexy as always and John T Embarassed I am just lost for words.
slashnburn99
very good, always make a point of watching it when it is on
Dean_The_Great
I think the movie is AWESOME! It's one of those movies I'm always in the mood to watch. I do find it very hilarious now when they describe the computer's specs, which by today's standards are not even that impressive...