FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Code Geass






Is Death Note better than Code Geass?
YES
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
NO
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Havent seen D.N
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Havent Seen C.G
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

sourojit
The best strategy action I have ever seen...
QrafTee
I've seen Death Note and I just started Code Geass so i can't make that call just yet. I loved Death Note so it will be pretty hard to top.
ato784
I am in the same boat as qraftee in the fact that I loved Death note (although they messed up the ending Mad ) and I have not seen much of code geass yet.
sourojit
Ya thats right, death note seems better planned,but with a messy ending.
Code geass has planning ,action,suspence and every thing that will bring you to your toes.
crimson_aria
I think Death Note is better than Code Geass in terms of strategy. but in the end, I turned out loving Code Geass more with regards to the whole. but even if I like the other better, I'm definitely going to give both series a 10 out of 10.
menino
Yeah, I just saw death note today and loved it. Will try to watch code geass soon.
jigoku05
Why do people always compare them? I say they're not comparable lol! They're completely different!
QrafTee
jigoku05 wrote:
Why do people always compare them? I say they're not comparable lol! They're completely different!
They are in a genius-level psychoanalytical way.
crimson_aria
jigoku05 wrote:
Why do people always compare them? I say they're not comparable lol! They're completely different!


I guess it is probably because Lelouch seemed a lot like Light in the first episodes of the series? the reason why I discovered Code Geass was because I read a blog saying it's like Death Note. XD lol. and I heard people say that they are like, the two anime series that are completely on a whole new level. well I love both.
cozziekuns
Death note wasn't really that good of an anime as I expected, but Code Geass was still worse. And the two are similar because they both Lelouch and Light get killed in the end. I think. Anyway, Death Note was way better.
QrafTee
cozziekuns wrote:
Death note wasn't really that good of an anime as I expected, but Code Geass was still worse. And the two are similar because they both Lelouch and Light get killed in the end. I think. Anyway, Death Note was way better.
Death Note wasn't "really that good of an anime" in respect to what?
jigoku05
cozziekuns wrote:
Death note wasn't really that good of an anime as I expected, but Code Geass was still worse. And the two are similar because they both Lelouch and Light get killed in the end. I think. Anyway, Death Note was way better.


I disagree that Light and Lelouch are similar. Light is a self righteous bastard while Lelouch is a douche with Messiah Complex. There's a hint that Lelouch didn't die.

Death Note is good until they introduced Near and Melo. It becomes ridiculous, it feels like the story is rushed and the author ran out of steam.

I enjoyed both seasons of Code Geass. Though there's a lot of sides/faction switching. The ending is similar to Watchmen movie. Where they created a super strong villain to put the blame on so that the warring countries/factions join forces. It's so similar that I think Code Geass' author get the idea from Watchmen.
sketteksalfa
lelouch vi britania is a kind of person that want to defeat his father and he want peace for her sister what a wonderful story isn't it??

so i choose to vote code gease

Removed completely unrelated ad link. -ocalhoun
QrafTee
sketteksalfa wrote:
lelouch vi britania is a kind of person that want to defeat his father and he want peace for her sister what a wonderful story isn't it??

so i choose to vote code gease[/url]
But at the same time Kira is a kind of person who wants to rid of all evil from the face of the earth and have everyone see him as a sort of god.
Wingsandwrinkles
I personally liked Code Geass a bit more than Death Note but if you were to be introducing a non anime fan into anime i would let them watch Death Note instead.
tazone
i loved death note and code geass
but loved code geass just a bit more too
just because of the mechas

also thought the ending for code geass was better
because death note's end was so wimpery for kira
driftingfe3s
A third season of Code Geass has been announced.

I liked the first two seasons and i'm really looking forward towards the new season.

More information about the new season can be found here: http://www.dailyotaku.com/anime-news/code-geass-season-3/
QrafTee
Oh goodness, really? I hope they don't ruin the series by "going on too long." That happened to Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece.
loremar
I can't say one is better than the other. Though I think Death Note was more of a chess game than Code Geass which is why anyone can get easily hooked with it; Lelouch didn't had a formidable opponent like L in Death Note. But I was more satisfied with Code Geass overall with the story and its more meaningful ending.
Arrogant
I just finished Code geass S2
is there a season 3?
Im waiting for that..
I only found manga
Cosmoslayer
I've seen much strategy from Bakuman, from the creators of Death Note. Very Happy
lugathe
code geass is a best anime
everyone like that
i think that animes are look like:
yes i know its diferent, mas i think thats good as code geass ^^

death note
elfen lied
tôkko
hellsing
gun grave
black lagoon <<< its nice!
claymore
jigoku shoujo
steins;gate
chaos;head
umineko no naku koro ni
higurashi no naku koro ni
shiki



requiem for the phatom
afro samurai
Related topics
[OFFICIAL]What song are you listening to right now ?
[OFFICIAL] Favorite Anime?
Useable anime for a club
Anime Theme Song
Code Geass
Your favourite anime?
SO How many ANime's doy ou know of?
What's happened in the last 3 years?
Gundam 00
messed up animes
Seriados - Quais seus preferidos?
More Cool Anime
Best anime intro/ending
Code Geass (R1 & R2): Is Lelouch Dead?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Anime and Comics

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.