FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

windows 7

Windows 7 will be a success?
yes
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
no
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Dont Know
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

sourojit
Microsoft's new windows 7,is going to be launched soon . Will it be a success?
tdossi
Windows 7 should become the better Vista. By the development of the new version numerous suggestions of the customers were taken over, writes Microsoft. Easier, more solidly, more reliably and surer there are here the catchwords. Enlarged energy options serve to save electricity in the everyday company. A thought-out construction of the surface with quicker access, for example, by a new jump list function on often used uses should accelerate the learning curve with the user.
Also ostensible little things as for example a sortable task strip should make the computer life lighter. Licence changes should occur in future fast and easily through input of a new key. New functions improve the data protection and the mistake removal according to manufacturer. Windows 7 also offers more input possibilities: With the new function "Device Stage" connected devices should be used in the PC more actually. Whether is all that sufficient to persuade the IT leaders? According to a study of the industrial analyst Laura DiDio at least 46 percent of questioned 700 heads of the company expressed themselves in December, 2008 for an immediate change of Windows XP on Windows 7. Good views for the new operating system
The hardware conditions for the application of Windows 7:
32 bit or 64-bit processor from 1 GHz of tact frequency
1 GB of working memory minimum
16 GB of free hard disk place Minimum
Graphics map with DirectX 9 support and 128 mb
DVD-R/W disk drive
Internet connection
ocalhoun
^
Requires a DVDRW and internet connection!?!
Wait, don't tell me, internet activation is required now...
anakin_skyrunner
ocalhoun wrote:
^

As you have to activate your OS within 30 days, yes, you will need an internet connection, but it was like this with Vista already. Oh, you can activate it by phone too I think for the case you don't have internet access.
tdossi
Yes, Windows 7 must be activated like his predecessors Windows XP and Vista on Internet or phone. This step is necessary after every new installation. Also with the exchange of important hardware components or with the change of different parts a renewed activation can become necessary.

If the activation does not clap or is not carried out in the absence of a legally acquired product key, Windows 7 can be used first for a period of 30 days without restrictions. This test period can be extended when required on up to 120 days. Then Windows 7 indicates regularly warnings and the screen background it is dyed black.
ocalhoun
anakin_skyrunner wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
^

As you have to activate your OS within 30 days, yes, you will need an internet connection, but it was like this with Vista already. Oh, you can activate it by phone too I think for the case you don't have internet access.

If you can still do it over the phone, why require internet?

And why does it require a DVDRW?
tdossi
I think, one does not need Internet then. If one registers Windows about phone.

And DVD is maybe for a new installation.