FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dont Get anything about hosting

gazaraki
Guys i need desperate help. im completley new at this and i need urgent help. how do i start using this hosting account. do i have to make my own website or something. need help asap
Chinmoy
you have been give an account to log into your website with ftp.
Use an ftp client to open your webspace with the give login details.
Look for a folder public_html, and upload your website to the folder.
You do not need to create everything from scratch, you can also use CMS like joomla, drupal.
Vrythramax
Yes you have to create your website yourself, but there are many ways of doing this if you are not familiar with HTML. There are many complete website templates available for downlod all over the Internet, try a Google Search for FREE WEBSITE TEMPLATES and you'll be surprised at how many responses you get.

After you find the template you wish to use then you can fidn a lot of help in the HTML, CSS, and Javascript forum, and the Design Tips Forum.

If you are having trouble deciding which program to use to build your site, or if you choose to use a CMS (Content Management System), you may want to seek some more detailed help/information in the Website Software Forum.
noah
Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about what you're trying to achieve?

Do you need a website for you school, organization, dog, child, etc?

Do you want a forum?

How much time do you want to spend developing it? What do you hope to learn in the process?