FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[for 16yrs old+ thread] Aimee (photography)

bjwok
Got a call from a friend in Sydney the other week passing on the details of a friend who would be in Adelaide for work that week and wanted to shoot with me. A phone call later and the shoot was planned for later that week.

It's a beautiful thing when this comes to you Smile

lethaltriad
you could have guesed i would have replied first Razz love the pics and she has a really cool tatoo. My favourites are the last 2, wish there were more with just her in the lingerie though Wink
bjwok
haha! i think your the only one who replies to any of my posts!! hahah!

hmmm, there are more in and out of the lingerie, but safe to say they are not allowed here! i'm revamping my website - look to it in the future for all the shots...
lethaltriad
Just checked out your website, love the images. Alot i've seen here on frihost and some are pretty new to me. Looking forward to the updated site. I'm working on redoing my site also, i'll let you know when its finished so you can let me know what you think. Very Happy
andysart380
whats with the lighting.....and the kinda off sephia tone...kinda a light sephia...strange..i do like the shots thos but shes not as pretty as some you have shown.
bjwok
yeah my new site is more angled at photography as a business, whereas this current one is more "heres my stuff, enjoy it"

andy, the lighting i've used was to present aimee the very best i could. i chose this as she had pale skin with lots of blemishes.
sum12nv
Mc she could of done way more poses though. But still rlly good pics!!! XD
bjwok
who's MC?
guggs
Couldn't you find someone attractive to photograph ? When I saw the one of her in the red and black lingerie I nearly threw up ...
bjwok
and couldn't you keep your personal taste out of it? so you don't find her attractive, who cares? other people might.