FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Php mysql and stuff

BlacknRaven
How hard is it to find a job where u can work with php mysql and databases and stuff like that because i want to work for a computer bussiness
badai
answering this probably much harder than finding the job itself.

as i'm a developer myself, i definitely will hire someone who wrote this exact question with more info.

i'm still looking for few guys to hire, and you might live across town. tough luck, now i already don't want to hire you.
PleoMaster
Well its not really that hard, I am currently working for a guy on the net called simon, He owns a car showroom and he buys and sells cars. I designed and coded him a website and he pays me to keep it up to date and fix all errors that visitors come across. I am also currently working on another site for someone else all you need to do is look around some websites and itll be easy to find Very Happy
starkick
Hey I know a lil something about php mysql. i've been building pc's since i was 7.

I am really really good with them and whats your guys' thought on dreamweaver my thought
LOVES IT! Laughing Razz
chatrack
I know some who maintain a php/mysql site for his US client.
noah
starkick wrote:
Hey I know a lil something about php mysql. i've been building pc's since i was 7.

I am really really good with them and whats your guys' thought on dreamweaver my thought
LOVES IT! Laughing Razz

If I were looking to hire someone, I would prefer someone who works in a text editor over dreamweaver. My experience is that dreamweaver doesn't produce the same quality of code that hand coding something does.
rockacola
noah wrote:
starkick wrote:

LOVES IT! Laughing Razz

If I were looking to hire someone, I would prefer someone who works in a text editor over dreamweaver. My experience is that dreamweaver doesn't produce the same quality of code that hand coding something does.

And when you ask people what web technology they know during an interview, half will include dreamweaver as one. Evil or Very Mad
mafialive
Your best bet would be trying to apply to companies that are just beginning and this way you can start up websites and help them maintain them along the way. I know a lot of local companies that would be in need of a website or a fix up to their current web pages.
tukun
BlacknRaven wrote:
How hard is it to find a job where u can work with php mysql and databases and stuff like that because i want to work for a computer bussiness

now recession is going on so its too tought to find a job but php have a good scope we can have php so that we get the maximum output