FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What are you currently watching?

Radar
In these days of computers and DVDs, or even just laptops, the odds that you're watching something while posting right now is reasonable.

Myself, I'm using a laptop while watching the last two episodes of Battlestar Galactica Season 1.
angfrayle
I am watching House.
[FuN]goku
I too am also watching House Razz
deanhills
I rarely watch movies when I'm busy with something else, unless it is a movie that I'm not that really interested in. Then I may read something, or do other things and use it as background noise. I do like "House", wish I could come across a doctor like that in real life.
angfrayle
Right now I am watching a rerun of NYPD blues.
upcirculohispanico
The Naked Gun movie series! Leslie Nielsen films are of a diff kind of humor. It's one of the classic foolish cop movies and he also had one as a likewise fool priest in the Exorcist spoof Repossessed. It's kind of fun to watch even if alone.
misioooo
Radar wrote:
watching the last two episodes of Battlestar Galactica Season 1.

I just love this serie! And good it ends - i hate tv shows that last for 1234 episodes.

Now i am watching (well, maybe not now literally) Torchwood, season 2. I like it also, although BSG is still my favorite TV show.
angfrayle
I am watching an old TV series called Dexter. This is the first time I am seeing it. I am told it is a good series.
bigt
Radar wrote:
In these days of computers and DVDs, or even just laptops, the odds that you're watching something while posting right now is reasonable.

Myself, I'm using a laptop while watching the last two episodes of Battlestar Galactica Season 1.

ATM I'm not watching anything Smile When time permits, I like to watch NCIS, Burn Notice, and In Plain Sight.

Haven't seen many movies lately. About to cancel our Blockbuster account and go with the movies on demand and Red Box.
georgeodowd
I like to listen to The Mighty Boosh series 1 in the background at work. My friends and I toss around the quotes constantly, and it's always great to dig up a forgotten line. Absolutely love that show. Very Happy
Enterprise
I'm watching Torchwood on youtube. It really is a great show, if you love sci-fi do check it out if you haven't already. It's a spin-off of Doctor Who. Surprised
angfrayle
I have on a TV series but I don't know how it is called. It is about five con men who help people in distress. I am watching on only because the lead star is Timothy Hutton.