FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forums Upload PhpBB

Ndogg
I just download PhpBB 3.0.5 and extracted the Zip to my C:/ files. Now after that all I do is uplaod the files to the site correct? How do I do that, because for the uploading thing that I know of I only can Upload one file at a time, but theres lots of files for PhpBB.
Bondings
Ndogg wrote:
I just download PhpBB 3.0.5 and extracted the Zip to my C:/ files. Now after that all I do is uplaod the files to the site correct? How do I do that, because for the uploading thing that I know of I only can Upload one file at a time, but theres lots of files for PhpBB.

You can either use an ftp client that and then transfer a lot of files together (although they will be transferred one by one, the computer is doing it, not you). Otherwise upload the zip file and unzip it with the DirectAdmin file manager.
Ndogg
For the first time out of trying atleast 5 times I have made my first forum from downloading it! Thank you so much, mainly becuase of this site making it possible for me! THANKS!