FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Green H Studios template release

Parkour_Jarrod
I know i am VERY late for my release, but many things have gone wrong and my content was destroyed.

I am working on new content, but for now i will just release the layout, (i have only tried this layout on FF3 and IE7) it works but in IE7 there are some glitches with the ADs and the Banner looks horrendus.

Please comment both here and on the comments page. (can anyone tell me how to style .php pages? or how to embed it properly without and iFrame?)

Linky's

http://ghs.frih.org/
http://ghs.frih.org/comments.html
adri
From what I can see, your lay-out needs some improvements,

first of all, the menu, try to position the text in center with an margin and add some css (other color, no text-decoration,...). Secondly, the links in your text. You should make a special style for this (make it darkgreen to begin with).

Finally, you should make your text-style different from the default, like another font, another size, line-height,....

Adri Wink
Parkour_Jarrod
adri wrote:
From what I can see, your lay-out needs some improvements,

first of all, the menu, try to position the text in center with an margin and add some css (other color, no text-decoration,...). Secondly, the links in your text. You should make a special style for this (make it darkgreen to begin with).

Finally, you should make your text-style different from the default, like another font, another size, line-height,....

Adri Wink

I havn't done much for text and links, basically it was for the page design, the menu will be based on images, not text.
GB
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
I havn't done much for text and links, basically it was for the page design, the menu will be based on images, not text.

That was going to be my recommendation, to make images to replace those links.