FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Windows 7 is Better than XP and Vista??

Betboy
I'm trying beta build 7022(not currently available for download by Ms)
and its great...
Amy bugs which comes under vista is fixed in 7 and its speed is faster than any other os by ms...
In my means, W7 will be the best os.
DO you think Windows 7 is Better than XP and Vista??
anakin_skyrunner
Besides that I think that this is the wrong section for your post (there is one just for Operating Systems) and other existing threads about Windows 7 you should really update to Build 7100 which is RC. It can still be downloaded, though newer builds have been leaked to the net.

Have a look at this thread (and there are more) or search for it.
harismushtaq
I wonder how MS can built the best operationg system of thier history that will replace all the windows XP and Vista that were bout by spending billions of dollars world wide. Does not seem to be a very good idea. With the new Buzz and already stricken users of Vista, people would not have any choice but to pay high for the new windows.
koen66
harismushtaq wrote:
I wonder how MS can built the best operationg system of thier history that will replace all the windows XP and Vista that were bout by spending billions of dollars world wide. Does not seem to be a very good idea. With the new Buzz and already stricken users of Vista, people would not have any choice but to pay high for the new windows.

All these discussions about the best os is a bit boring. I know people who adore dos. Can you imagine? They live in the past! IT is a fairly young science. In those 30 or 40 years, the os have been evolving making that using a PC is fairly easy. And windows 7 is an improvement to xp. Xp was an improvment compared to win 98. Win 98 was an improvement to win 95. Win 95 was an improvement to win 3.1. Win 3.1 was an improvement to dos. Dos was an improvement to paper.

Compare it to the evolution of cars. Every car gets faster, better, has more comfort, is more secure, ...
ocalhoun
koen66 wrote:

Compare it to the evolution of cars. Every car gets faster, better, has more comfort, is more secure, ...

And less reliable?

DOS is restrictive, but if it meets your needs, then that's the best OS for you. It's still the most stable operating system ever made by Microsoft.
sourojit
I think Microsoft finally succeeded in building the best.Stable and powerful.
PleoMaster
I am running windows 7 now and I think it is amazing, Although I have looked over some sites to modd windows 7 to make it run alot smoother. I must admit it is fast and windows xp and vista combined, I love the style of windows 7 iswell Smile I recommend everyone to download windows 7 before its off the Microsoft website.
jjgang
I downloaded windows7 and to be honest I still prefer XP.....I have never had the problem that I had with vista and from what I have seen with windows7 it is based exactly the same as vista there for it is still unreliable
joostvane
I heard good feedback about Windows 7 and they also say the price will be lower. You'll even be allowed to upgrade for only $50 in some country's I read somewhere.
HalfBloodPrince
Betboy, why on earth are you using build 7022? Shocked

The latest build is 7264, a -long- way ahead of 7022 (which leaked in 2008). If you want to go with official at least download build 7100 "officially" *yawns* from microsoft.com because a lot has changed from the beta to the RC.
Sch1nk3nstyl3
I don't think so.
I have two pc's with windows vista, both are work very very good.
When you know how to use vista, it's a perfect OS.
Just deactivate the user-control-system and the firewall and it's as good as xp and seven.
Fake
the time to upgrade has come
After all, xp is old as my missus
seven will use a little bit more resources, but then again, how long can we hold back?
HalfBloodPrince
Fake wrote:
the time to upgrade has come
After all, xp is old as my missus
seven will use a little bit more resources, but then again, how long can we hold back?

Actually, Windows 7 uses significantly less resources than Vista. That is to say that this time MS isn't bullshitting when they tell us the system requirements. And 7 can run almost as well as XP on old hardware (It's running fine on my 4 year old desktop, 512 MB RAM and beautiful on my 4 GB notebook).
rvec
moved and -closed-
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-88177.html