FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Typo3 4.2.6

cemica
I'm newbie here and I want know does Frihost supports Typo3 v4.2.6?

Thanks!
Asap170
If it is an add-on then yes I think, but if it isn't then IDK. What is it?
rvec
why would you try to answer a question if you have no idea what he's asking Confused

Yes typo3 has worked for a couple of people, so it should be possible, but the last time I tried it I couldn't get it to work fast enough (and lost interest). You could try, I think frihost meets the minimum requirements,
Asap170
rvec wrote:
why would you try to answer a question if you have no idea what he's asking Confused

Yes typo3 has worked for a couple of people, so it should be possible, but the last time I tried it I couldn't get it to work fast enough (and lost interest). You could try, I think frihost meets the minimum requirements,

Well I want to be helpful and I checked the site and still didn't firgure it out if it was an add-on. Must you be so criticle revec?
rvec
http://typo3.com/System-Requirements.1241.0.html
If you searched for requirements on their site you would've found this. Frihost has all that so it should be possible to get it running.

Helping isn't bad, but helping someone with something you know even less than the person asking just seems weird to me.
cemica
I'm novice . I was searching the site, where Typo3 run and finally in Typo3 wiki I found this site link. This site was on of the few, what supports Typo3 and the hosting is free. But yesterday I installed Typo3 and this works perfectly. Here were a couple of errors, but these didn't affect the installation.