FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

naruto Discussion

Liger Zero
Favorite epis:125 Konoha's Allied Village, The Shinobi of The Sand
Reson:The sand comes back and is good
Favorite chars:Neji, Gaara of the Desert, Rock lee
Resons:So cool lol
who likes this show?
nakamaru
I like it but hate cartoon network for trying to ruin it with dubbing. They make it look so juvinile to reach their target audience. Damn toonami to hell.
Liger Zero
nakamaru wrote:
I like it but hate cartoon network for trying to ruin it with dubbing. They make it look so juvinile to reach their target audience. Damn toonami to hell.
lol watch it on comp much easyer i never got to but its easyer
kain
The dubbed versions are great! I hate reading everything. Then I miss what they're doing while I'm reading. I like the dubbed version on CN.
kazoe
ooo yeah, that's a beautiful episode, gaara is especially cool on that one, and that episode confirmed him as one of the strongest person in the entire show. But my fave is "the conclusion fo rain of tears" the final ep on the battle of naruto n sasuke. its sooo beautiful

and i enjoy the subs more that the dubbed version, i dont mind reading, i find
japs great in dubbing
jongoldsz
I think Naruto is a really good show, but I don't want to see the Japanese with subtitles because the last series I watched in Japanese was Evangelion and it got to a point were I couldn't read and watch from how much they said at a time. I have seen only the first four episodes because Cartoon Network is showing two new ones every week. And only two weeks passed since they began showing Naruto.
nakamaru
kain wrote:
The dubbed versions are great! I hate reading everything. Then I miss what they're doing while I'm reading. I like the dubbed version on CN.

My god if you'd actually ever watched the subtitled ones you'd know how much CN has destroyed the series. Plus they left out a bunch of stuff. Any blood is taken out which slashes the entire series down.
kazoe
oh yeah, one reason why i watch subtitle is because of the dubbing itself. i'm not saying that local dubbers in my place sucks (actually most of them are good. depends on the TV network handling the show) but japanese dubbers are really exceptional, it was like, an equal of being an artist on them.. hmm am i being vague? anyway, they caught the emotions really good.
mele
Well, I wish I never got into Naruto, it's too long, and they are streching it way too much, one issue of manga covers about 5 anime episodes, it gets boring and repetative, DBZ all over again. Just watched ep. 153, and it's preatty much at the same place as ep 151 and it's probably gonna stay like that for few more episodes, kinda annoying....oh yeah and I wish sasuke kills naruto eventually Very Happy
aloSegun2
I've only readed the manga, can't wait to start watchin' the Anime series
kazoe
mele wrote:
...Just watched ep. 153, and it's preatty much at the same place as ep 151 and it's probably gonna stay like that for few more episodes, kinda annoying....oh yeah and I wish sasuke kills naruto eventually Very Happy

LOL ow come on, i actually want to see them make up, hehe. The one im wishing to be dead is sakura (what's with her anyway, sasuke this sasuke that, Rolling Eyes cry, cry boo hoo... total sasuke fangirl... if you have watched the episodes about their investigation on the sound village (fuuma clan) you'll be irked by her. its not that i hate her or anything, she just looked so annoyingly weak that time.

the only thing that annoys me in the naruto vs sasuke parts were the wealth of flashbacks

and IMO, the storyline of naruto is better than DBZ