FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Macrodobe, Adobemedia

squeakypants
What do you think the names will be for the products in ten years? Remember this is just for fun.

GoWeaver
DreamLive
IlluHand
Frellustrator
Acrobat
Flotoshop
GoDreamIlluPremWeaverHandShop
Rafe
they are keeping it as adobe
and photoshop and illustrator and flash are the most succesful products on each side that have conflicts, but those are being kept for sure
although they will prolly intergrate flash throughout products like whatever web design prog they keep, and into PS and illustrator, because in art or on websites flash is useful.
windval
hey
stop that cheap gag
OK??
silvergaze
lol tts real cool...
onur
free reader

acrobat hand
Talk2Tom11
I feel that they will keep the names the way they are now. Because that is how they are known to everyone. I feel they may believe that if they were to change the name... people would not recignize it.
zorindart
I hope they keep on developing Freehand. I wouldn't say it's better than Illustrator or Coorel Draw, but it's the one I have used and I don't like as learning another one.
cepher
They will.

My best friend works at Adobe. She says they will continue all major projects if the company keeps getting revinue. But when sales drop (not likely for freehand), they will slowly shut it down.
silvergaze
by the way is there any other programs which edits picture like how adobe does it. like all the layers and stuff. but it is free as i do not wish to go and buy adobe photoshop cs 2 which is like so expensive. so do anyone know where i could get a free software?
phinguyen
photoshop and paint shop pro are industry standards for photoediting and are the best. as for the merging of companies, since adobe's bought out macromedia how come i havent seen much intergration with the programs? they should make thingz more uzer friendly between programs making moving projects from one program to another as smoothly as photoshop to image ready.