FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Girl Problems

Asap170
Well I like this one girl a lot. Her name is Alyssa... She wanted this one purse, but she didn't have enough money. I was with her and I had enough so I told her I'll pay for it. It took her awhile to accept my offer. She said on a condition. She said that I would have to go bowling with her I accepted. Well days passed...Weeks passed... Months passed and we never went. She sooner enough got a new boyfriend and I was sad. Then recently I couldn't fall asleep so I went to go find my teddy bear she gave me cause she won like 5 at the movie we went to. I hugged and held it tightly and in about 10 minutes I fell asleep. I've kept doing that so I can fall asleep faster and now I keep dreaming of her. And when I was telling my friend this I started to cry and it not good for a guy to cry! What should I do?
TomS
You should remind her of her offer.
The try to stay in contact with her. Maybe you two get closer and she drops the other guy, or they'll split anyway and you've got to come straight forward.
Asap170
Um I asked her out before she turned me down and I try to keep in touch. Just need to get my cell phone...
andysart380
ide move along...she is obviously a user if she does loose this guy quick and trust me its not something worth getting your heart crushed over you've got too long to live
Ashtray
I think that first of all, crying ain't wrong for a guy (Is there a rule that says that guys can't cry? The fact that they hide it doesn't mean they don't do it!). And secondly, if you like her you should definitely remind her of her offer. However, beware. If she's with another guy, you should give up on her and not attemp to do anything. That would only make things harder for her.
Bluedoll
Boy problems . . . by Bluedoll

Think we pretty much know what happened. Asap170 maybe you have learned something very valuable here for the rest of your life. If you buy something for someone else or give someone money, even if it is to a friend or relative - put something in writing! It doesn’t have to be a long contract, specially if $ is a relatively small amount. It can be a simple piece of paper that says I owe you $. Call it a reminder so we don’t forget and stick the little piece of paper in the purse and/or wallet.

If you don’t want to do a lend borrow thing then call it a gift and that’s all there is to it. If Alyssa wants to return your generosity some day she will or she will forget about it. Sometimes arrangements change as in this case bowling out.

As for the feelings you have for her and obviously there are some and teddy knows. Keep teddy around and maybe teddy will whisper something nice someday, to someone that listens and cares. That might be someone else and maybe not Alyssa. We never know. Teddy will choose.

Hope this help you in some small way.
wanshi
just cheer up,you should be bold
apple
how old r u?
mk12327
I'll agree that there is nothing wrong for a guy to cry. Guys do not have to always keep your with the ego and pride thingy. Of course it depends on event though. Try not to cry on a celebratory event.

A loan is a loan, a gift is a gift. A loan has to be repaid one way or another, while a gift hopes for no reciprocal. When you paid for the purse, did you have the intention of loan or gift? If you had planned to give the purse to her as a present, then i'll say try not to think of the bowling trip anymore. Not only to her, but whenever you give something or do something for someone on your own accord, don't expect the person to owe you anything. Because you did it out of your own free will and at that point in time, you should only think of providing something good for a person.
macky
Asap170 wrote:
Well I like this one girl a lot. Her name is Alyssa... She wanted this one purse, but she didn't have enough money. I was with her and I had enough so I told her I'll pay for it. It took her awhile to accept my offer. She said on a condition. She said that I would have to go bowling with her I accepted. Well days passed...Weeks passed... Months passed and we never went. She sooner enough got a new boyfriend and I was sad. Then recently I couldn't fall asleep so I went to go find my teddy bear she gave me cause she won like 5 at the movie we went to. I hugged and held it tightly and in about 10 minutes I fell asleep. I've kept doing that so I can fall asleep faster and now I keep dreaming of her. And when I was telling my friend this I started to cry and it not good for a guy to cry! What should I do?

hhhmmm..your problem sounds familiar to me. I have a long time friend who actually had a problem like yours and i will tell you what is the best way to take ease that pain or to take away and forget it.

here's are my few advices for you and i hope it will help you..

1. The first you should do is realized what kind of girl she is. I'm not saying that she's a bad girl but what makes me trigger to point out your situation is she forget what she said. I mean it's very hard to accept that your expecting for something then it will just turn it disappointment.

2. Second is try to forget about her and i think you need to give it back (teddy bear). The fact that she makes disappoint you is the fact that she's not that much care for you and im very sorry to say this to you frankly but don't worry this is only my opinion. As you go on trying to hug that teddy bear every night will result as you will much love and miss her.

3. Don't cry...You know what, the only reason what makes a man to cry is happiness. WHY? coz no need to waste your tears to a girl who don't deserve your faithfully and wonderful love.

Well i hope at least it will help you as what my long time friend did before to his problem. Don't worry as other says here, there's a lot of fish in the sea.!!!
sourojit
Is trust and love a thing to play with? please dont be sad.you have many things to be busy with.Life is to move on....time takes away every pain.
jessicafuellgraf
love is total idiot. exist friends with sexuals wishings
jessicafuellgraf
I was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane
Never to return again
But always in my heart

This love has taken it�s toll on me
She said goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won�t say goodbye anymore

I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again

I�ll fix these broken things
Repair your broken wings
And make sure everything�s alright
My pressure on her hips
Sinking my fingertips
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that�s what you want me to do
lagoon
jessicafuellgraf wrote:
I was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane
Never to return again
But always in my heart

I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again

I�ll fix these broken things
Repair your broken wings
And make sure everything�s alright
My pressure on her hips
Sinking my fingertips
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that�s what you want me to do

Congratulations on garnering so many frih points through no effort of your own.
noah
If she's really hot, maybe she's worth it.

If she's only moderately hot, I'd move on. I'd look for someone that is funnier and had bigger boobs.

If she's ugly, I'd have moved on months ago.
Asap170
noah wrote:
If she's really hot, maybe she's worth it.

If she's only moderately hot, I'd move on. I'd look for someone that is funnier and had bigger boobs.

If she's ugly, I'd have moved on months ago.

I know this is supposed to help me, but LOOKS REALLY DON'T MATTer haha!
RubySlasher
Wait. Is this the same girl from the movies? Or a different one?

I thought she was all yours now.