FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

360Avenue.com

Lucifer

www.360Avenue.com
A New and Upcoming Forum For Xbox users.

Boasting, events, competitions, meet new gamers, find a clan and much much more.

Advertise your clan for free also!

These Message boards a premium and have been fully paid for by myself, this place will be popular with your help!

Click Here now to go to these professionally made forums.
pampoon
Very good forum. I like that you've chosen to use SMF over PhpBB, which shows you're not just another one-week fluke. I love the layout. The Xbox at the top is pretty cool. And it's simple, but not plain (if that makes sense). I also like that you're active on the forums and don't assume an administrator role and just let the user be. And the non-game section at the bottom is a good plus, because everyone needs a break from the games sometimes.

Overall, I'd give it 8 out of 10. I tried to find something to say to make the forums better, but I couldn't. The only reason it is an 8 instead of a 9 is because it isn't a forum I can see shooting off to the top, but I could be wrong. And that doesn't mean it isn't a good idea, just that as of right now, I can't see it taking off. So prove me wrong, do some advertising, and get in touch with me when you've reached the 500 user mark Wink .
Lucifer
I appreciate your feedback.
I have a lot of experience with forums, especially gaming forums. I think that it will grow day in day out. I advertise it a lot anyway, and have spend $120 on Adwords to promote it.

Word of mouth will be the most powerful anyway.

I will come back here when we have 500 Members. What you need to know is, we don't want to get big quick. Too quick anyway, we're happy being a nice small community for a while.
All these other 360 Sites never got 500 members in a month, nevermind two. So we'll see.

I have faith in my creation. There are going to be a lot of updates soon too.

~Lucifer