FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Economy going to go up after Christmas

Asap170
I think with the new ZuneHD and Windows 7 coming out It will totally increase the market and maybe help us out a lot. What are your opinions on it.
Dean_The_Great
I think that the economy is in such a state that a new operating system is not gonna do anything for it. And if it does do something, it's not gonna be substantial.
standready
I am with Dean on this. If anything I think it might slow sales more. When things are tight, people don't like risk money on un-tested items.
Asap170
They are tested Microsoft has the Windows 7 RC (release candidate).
starkick
I dont i think this economy is totally F***ed you know what. I think that we as a nation could do better just because windows 7 is coming out doesn't mean its gonna magically fix the economy you can wish it to but not all wish can come true windows 7? PFFT what a joke i got the beta hella stupid its way worse then vista looks like it to, and believe me i know my way around windows i remember why back before windows with dos then windows 3.1 *TEAR* those where the days 14 years now i've been bustin my ass with computers and not once did i ever think windows 7 would save the world Wink