FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blogging Trends Survey

blogus
Currently, our group and I are making a research regarding the international blogging trends. So, we have to get some data from everyone who currently owned a blog. Please give us a favor to filling the questionnaire, all of the question is related to blogging. Your help is much appreciated.

URL: http://tinyurl.com/lbqmx6
mathiaus
You have an age group missing
Quote:
# 18 or below
# 19-20
# 21 - 30
# 31 - 40
# 41 - 50
# 51 - 60
# 61 or above
blogus
mathiaus wrote:
You have an age group missing
Quote:
# 18 or below
# 19-20
# 21 - 30
# 31 - 40
# 41 - 50
# 51 - 60
# 61 or above

Thanks for informing, my fault. Embarassed
Age group is added. Smile
TomS
I filled out your little form. (name:tt)

Good luck analising the blogging trends Very Happy
Vrythramax
I'm wondering if this topic doesn't belong in "Websites" or possibly "Advertise my Website".

A better survey may be "How many people actually have read The Frihost Forum Rules, The Rules for posting in the General Chat forum or possibly The Posting Guidelines / Guidelines to Make Quality Posts"
deanhills
Vrythramax wrote:
I'm wondering if this topic doesn't belong in "Websites" or possibly "Advertise my Website".

A better survey may be "How many people actually have read The Frihost Forum Rules, The Rules for posting in the General Chat forum or possibly The Posting Guidelines / Guidelines to Make Quality Posts"
That would be better. I started to complete the questionnaire until it started to ask for personal information and then I stopped. It is OK to share some basics but I prefer to be anonymous.

I think this forum is good for it, otherwise people may not notice it otherwise.

By the way I've read some of the rules, not all of them. And then when I discovered the ones in Dutch by James007, I read most of them. He really is a good writer and it was much easier reading in a firm but less prescriptive tone Smile