FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new site

sourojit
I got a new domain www.tech-compass.com . It will be up and running in no time. Please visit.
truespeed
Its just a parked domain,why not wait till you have content before advertising.
isetegija
I remember when I started whit my site I was too impatient but not SO impatient .

Its here "Advertise Your Website" , domain is not website yet .
Jaan
wow, how did you do that? you must have crazy connections to be able to add a box to BUY domains on your site!!!! awesome site man, respect!
pampoon
Jaan wrote:
wow, how did you do that? you must have crazy connections to be able to add a box to BUY domains on your site!!!! awesome site man, respect!

Seriously? Rolling Eyes

sourojit parked his/her domain (owns it, but is not using it), so the true owner of the domain (www.namecheap.com) is using the domain to advertise their website.
Lucifer
If it is not finished then why advertise it?
I click the link and what do I get? An experience that won't want me to visit your website again.
tchaunt
I agree with everyone else who has posted: It's pointless advertising a domain name.
There's nothing to look at that you've done besides the address bar.

In response to whoever said something about the "buy domain" thing on your site, I'm almost one-hundred percent sure that there are big names in the domain-selling business who give you the code to add a box like that to your website. I'm not sure if it was like a commission or something, but I do believe it was like 10% of the sell for one I was looking at. Due to my age, I couldn't register, so I didn't bookmark the sites. Also, it was nearly two years ago that I saw those....
sourojit
I never posted that .You can visit my site now.
chatrack
Your site is good in design and ease in navigation. I cant understand the use of tinyurl Confused .
good visibility to the content area.
tamilparks
very good design, i like it is it possible to get the design to me also....?